Montana Clave Updates????

Old May 11th, 2004, 01:14 AM
Padishar Creel

Default Montana Clave Updates????

Haven't read anything lately about the Montana Clave in July. Myself and
Bugmaster are all set to go and I would like to hear some Roffian chatter
about this Clave.

Chris

Old May 11th, 2004, 01:22 AM
Willi

Padishar Creel wrote:

Haven't read anything lately about the Montana Clave in July. Myself and
Bugmaster are all set to go and I would like to hear some Roffian chatter
about this Clave.

Chris

Well you could start the chatter!

I'm thinkin' Warren timed it well. Snowpack is uneven in the area with
most drainages below average. I think they've shared our warmer than
usual weather. Water should be at perfect levels when we're there.
Warren will keep us updated on the hatches as we get closer. Slim chance
of encountering the big Stoneflies, but the goldens should be around.

I've been scouting out some possibly less used areas as well as some
smaller waters and some lakes/ponds. Quite a bit in the area. There's a
stream fairly close that's supposed have a decent population of Grayling
(one of few in the States) that I want to fish.

Willi

Old May 11th, 2004, 02:48 AM
Joe McIntosh

"Padishar Creel" wrote in message
Haven't read anything lately about the Montana Clave in July. Myself and
Bugmaster are all set to go and I would like to hear some Roffian chatter
about this Clave.

Chris

This eastern Roffian is a little concerned about water levels and

summer heat --but have reservation at Slider Inn and non cancelable plane
ticket--- but think you will hear lots of chatter as soon as Penn's clave
[july 16-22] is over.

Think we could get some young squaws to do indian dances one night.?
Elder Indian

Old May 11th, 2004, 07:10 AM

Willi started the chatter by doin' a little thinkin' abpit Warren timing it
well. I've been scouting out some possibly less used areas as well as some
smaller waters and some lakes/ponds. Quite a bit in the area. There's a
stream fairly close that's supposed have a decent population of Grayling
(one of few in the States) that I want to fish.
Willi I have never seen a Grayling, I would love to catch one as well.
Bugcaster (aka Randy Kane) & I are both bringing a float tube and a pontoon
boat. He is dragging his drift boat, so we should be prepared for any type
of water. He bought some books on the area and as an extraordinary student
he is studying up on all the possibilities. I will rely upon his
scholarlyness and Roff for my information

chris 'padishar creel' fanning