O Ring Tool

Old February 6th, 2006, 05:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default O Ring Tool

go-bassn wrote:
No, I want you to prove me wrong. Enter a pro tournament Rodney, I'd think
an ez hundred grand would be enough to motivate you lol...

Not gonna happen though, is it?

lmao...

Warren

Now I see,, your admitting that my rig works , you just want to try to
beat me ,, LMAO

How ABOUT ,, JUST ME AND YOU FISHING, EACH PUTS UP 50,000 DOLLARS,
WINNER TAKES ALL ?????????????????? I bet I could even get it televised.

H'mmm, this is starting to sound interesting

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

Old February 6th, 2006, 06:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

go-bassn wrote:

Just as I figured, what a joke. Not gonna happen.

Lmao...

Oh, I see you don't want to put your own money up, actually put
something at risk, you could still finnish in the money in a tournament
even when your proven wrong

WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE.

Your not even worth my time answering these post.
Old February 6th, 2006, 07:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Who r u kidding Rodney? You been talking up your underwear elastic for
years , we're still waitin for it to take the world by storm.

And you hang on my every post lol.

Warren

Old February 7th, 2006, 12:14 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"go-bassn" wrote in message
Who r u kidding Rodney? You been talking up your underwear elastic for
years , we're still waitin for it to take the world by storm.

And you hang on my every post lol.

Warren

Come on Warrten, that's not fair. I was having a fair exchange (maybe a
little tongue in cheek) when you decided to poke a stick through the bars.
LOLL.

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com