Ford F-150

Old December 13th, 2004, 05:23 AM
go-bassn

Default Ford F-150

Only problem - it's not a Chevy.

--
Warren

http://www.warrenwolk.com
Http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" wrote in message
Yeah, you could say that. I offered to get an "X" plan for ppl in here.
The
"X" plan is only 4% different than the employees "A" plan, so it's still
quite a savings.

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" wrote in message
news
I had a '98, 01, 03, and now an '04, what's that tell you.

That you used to work for Ford Motor Company and get them on a great
plan?
;-)
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old December 13th, 2004, 05:24 AM
go-bassn

Hey Scott, can you feel that 18" Tracker on the back of that Ford?

--
Warren ;-)

http://www.warrenwolk.com
Http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

"Scott Brown" wrote in message
.. .
I have a 99" 150, with the V-6, I only tow an 18" Tracker weighted
about
2400lbs. It does just fine, I live in the mountains of North Carolina and
Fish South Carolina most of the time, so up and down the mountain usually
whenever I go out, it is a great truck.
"big fish 2003" wrote in message
does anyone here own a Ford F-150? I'm planning on buying a 1998 next
week it has 60,000 miles, 4.6 triton v-8 just wanted to know a little
about them. I will be towing a 1997 20 javelin w/ a 200 johnson.

Old December 13th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Rich P

I have a 97' 150 4x4 with x-tra cab and the 4.6 and I tow a 17' Ranger
with 115ob and I think the total package weighs somewhere around 3000+. I
have near 140,000 miles and I have no problems. Not only does the truck run
as good now as when it was new, it also pulls the boat up big hills with no
problem. I only hope you're talking about a 4x4 though. I'd hate to get
stuck on a launch ramp with some mud in a 2 by.

Rich P

Old December 13th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Scott Brown

Just bareley know that it is back there. When I first bought the boat I
had a terrible problem with leaving the plug in it, while I was at the
house. And I have taken many a tons of rain water towards the lake with me.
But have learned after buying more gas then needed and more wear and tear
then I needed, to pull lite.

Old December 13th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Charles Summers

I think he was making a joke out of the 18 inches that you put in your first
message. But... even pulling my 17' Nitro with my 2001 F-150 v6, I can
hardly tell it's there. Especially compared to that little Ranger I used to
use.

Old December 13th, 2004, 07:38 PM
go-bassn

Yea I was bustin on Scott - 18"...

I remember that Ranger Charles, didn't it almost die at Center Hill when we
were there???

Warren