OK, So Tell Us About Your ...

Old December 13th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Chris S

Default OK, So Tell Us About Your ...

Lake Okeechobee was a great time with friends and fishing.

Happy Holidays
Chris S

"go-bassn" wrote in message
...best bass trip of 2004.

Everyone?

Happy & Healthy Holidays to You All!

--
Warren

http://www.warrenwolk.com
Http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

Old December 13th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Charles Summers

Since you said "bass trip", then that eliminates all the fun I had taking my
five year old son fishing this year. He really enjoyed it too...

So, I'd have to say that my best bass trip this year was Okeechobee! All the
guys down there really kept me laughing and I even caught some bass! Weighed
in almost 12pounds on day two with my partner, friend, and excellent steak
guy, Rob Storm. It was an experience that will be remembered for a long
time.

Another night that comes to mind was catching two identical 3lb'ers back to
back on Priest, then followed up the next time with a 4lb'er. Thus began my
love of Mega-Strike... Too bad it's so darn expensive! ($11.00/tube)

Old December 13th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Rich P

I'd say mine was our club trip to Cayuga Lake in NY. It was our last 2
tournaments of the season and I went in a few dozen points out of 6th place.
Not only did I make up the points and learn a few things on the water, I
also made 2 new friends. We had 2 new anglers in the club this year and I
spent some time with them only to find we had a great deal in common. I
believe we will all be friends for a long time and hopefully we'll have many
more good times together on the water.

Rich P

Old December 13th, 2004, 03:58 PM
RGarri7470

.best bass trip of 2004.

The Georgia Top Six - a close second is the NWC!
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Old December 13th, 2004, 07:32 PM
go-bassn

Thatis, after all, what it's all about John!

Warren

"John Kerr" wrote in message
Last august, fishing with my son John in San Diego! I love to fish, but
most of the time, it is the "company" that really makes the memories!
I can remember a lot of the "great" fish I've caught, but I remember
"all" of the great fishng companions I've been blessed to have been with
on the water......Ron Sappenfield on the Colorado River, Johhny Johnson
on the Blackwater River, Joe Nelson at Poway Lake, Bill Qualls on the
Delta, Mike Banderman on the Alaska rivers, Dee Dalrymple in Pensacola
on the Gulf, Wayne Hubbard at Lake Henshaw.......Some of em are gone
now, Johnny died when the plane he was flying got too close to the
ground, Mike lost a battle with cancer, Wayne didn't make it back from a
crazy war. But I have the memories of our days on the water
together....just fishing, and that's a whole lot! Sorry for the ramble,
but your question brought back some awfully good memories!
JK

Old December 13th, 2004, 08:24 PM

No doubt the trip to El Salto was tops for me. We're already planning
our trip in '06

Old December 13th, 2004, 08:24 PM