It just took a little time

Old March 11th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Charles B. Summers

If you need a second tackle box... you're missing the point Jerry. Get you a
Plano 3650 Organizer and make your own Starter/Pro Kit. Then you can tuck
them babies right next to your worm box.

Look at the picture he
http://secretweaponlures.com/images/swlstarterkit.jpg

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" wrote in message
I need a second tackle box for all of mine.

Old March 11th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Thundercat

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:50:19 -0600, Chris Rennert
wrote:
snip
Just curious, in this group how many SW's do you guys have in your
tackle stock? I have 2, I bought 1 at a show (first time I met Steve,
Kevin, and Joe), and I got 1 at the NWC.

Just out of curiosity!

Chris

Currently down to 8. Also, more blades than you can shake a sitck at.
And I sure know how to shake a stick.

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.
Old March 11th, 2005, 11:20 PM
Guy F. Anderson Sr.

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:06:00 -0600, "Charles B. Summers"
***********************HEY JOE*************************************
Hey Joe you ever think of making a SW Buzzbait, swappable 4 blade, 2
blade and a clacker or something like that???

I absolutely second this emotion--I LOVE fishing buzz baits! My
favorite is the StrikeKing 3-blade--not the "Junior", as it's too
small at 1/4 oz. But I am having trouble finding the larger one.

SW buzz bait would be great! But fergit the clacker, and use
all-metal blades, 3/8 & 1/2 oz. IMHO. Well, fergit the H too.

Guy A
Ripley, TN
Old March 11th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Bob Rickard

A flop? You are calling my original design a flop? Let me tell you, Mr.
summers, that was no flop! No sir... it was just ahead of it's time! Just
because you couldn't get that stinking thing up near the water's surface
didn't mean that it was a flop...

--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)

"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message
Since you asked...

Joe and Bob have gotten their minds together to form one huge "Supermind"
and the result is a Buzzbait Prototype. I haven't seen it yet since I'm

just
a mere peon in the family and really nothing more than Joe's fishing guide
and net boy.

However, we did try one a couple years ago with interchangable blades that
was a complete flop (But, that's my opinion)

The new one will probably be introduced this summer... maybe.

"Chris Rennert" wrote in message
. ..

I could definitely replace all my spinnerbaits with them. I will
probably do it slowly over time.

Old March 12th, 2005, 02:19 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message
A flop? You are calling my original design a flop? Let me tell you, Mr.
summers, that was no flop! No sir... it was just ahead of it's time! Just
because you couldn't get that stinking thing up near the water's surface
didn't mean that it was a flop...

Yeah, the world just wasn't ready to use a sub-surface buzzbait! :-)
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old March 12th, 2005, 02:23 AM
Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)

I just buy a bunch of each color and set them up with the blades I need. No
changing for me.

news

Old March 12th, 2005, 02:27 AM
Charles B. Summers

Oh no Bob... I'm not talking about the Bulge Bait! I actually like that and
still have a couple! People laugh at them, but usually I can laugh right
back!