Skunked

Old June 1st, 2005, 08:17 PM
go-bassn

HANK! ROLAND! BILL! Come get your free snakeoil!

I reinvented the rubberband three years ago, but THIS version's really gonna
catch-on, lol.

lmao

Warren

"Rodney" wrote in message
Bob La Londe wrote:

You paint wth a broad brush Rodney. I imagine a more than a bassers who
would have given you the benefit of the doubt will read this as an

insult at
bassers in general and write you off.

The truth will be known by those who use it, or their friends that will
use it. We are currently putting it in the hands of those who tell
millions, and millions listen to them. It has taken me three years to
develop the right combination of rig and lure to do this, while everyone
else has been working their day jobs, and fishing when they could, I
have been in the shop and on the water giving 10 to 16 hours a day just
to get it perfect. I did it 4 weeks ago, and now it is doing what
nothing in the world has ever done.

Yes I am painting bassers with a broad brush, because that too, is true,
Many of these guys have spent many years learning how to catch bass ,
just slightly better than their piers, now someone actually nullifies all
those years of learning, and practicing with a little, lure and rig that
actually does catch nearly every fish there, it can be used by anyone,
even kids and catches more fish than all those years of practice with
the current lure/rigs available and because he does not work directly
for any one lure company, he is just a fisherman, like they are, they
think he couldn't have done it, because they didn't/couldn't do it.

You really should ignore the goading
and take the high road instead.

It's the lying that gets me up, along with the so-called experts, that
say the real experts just sell out to any and everyone, because they
actually use my stuff, by the way, Hank Parker, Roland Martin, and Bill
get nothing from me, or Mojo, except some free products
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

Old June 1st, 2005, 08:21 PM
Chris Rennert

Rodney wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:

[...]

Wow, you are absolutely hilarious. Rodney, stop name dropping and just
suck it up, bring your inventions up here (WIsconsin or Tennessee) and
teach us all what fishing is all about. Personally I think you are
slapping the pros who have spent their "LIVES" praciticing, and learning
to catch these fish, and you really believe that you have introduced
something that will nullify all of that?????????? You have to be kidding.

Anytime, anywhere Rodney, I am sick of you talking. If you this is so
deadly in your hands, why not pack everything up and jump on tour and
rewrite the record books?????? You are just another flash in the pan.

Chris
Old June 1st, 2005, 09:09 PM
Bass_Mr.

Who is the LIAR?
When is your idol Bill D. going to do a show on your rubber bands and such?
Probably around the same time a monkey flies out of my hind end I
imagine..............
Post away Warren,this guy just keeps me in stitches.(but not rubber bands)

Old June 1st, 2005, 10:49 PM
Charles B. Summers

Give it up Chris... he will NEVER show up at one of our events. I've beat
that dead horse too much already.

"Chris Rennert" wrote in message
.. .

Old June 1st, 2005, 11:32 PM
Bob La Londe

I said, (one word added "few" for clarity)

You paint wth a broad brush Rodney. I imagine a more than a few bassers

who
would have given you the benefit of the doubt will read this as an

insult at
bassers in general and write you off.

Which is a nice way of asking, "do you really want ot insult a whole group
of people you don't even know?"

He said,

Yes I am painting bassers with a broad brush, because that too, is true,

Which I read to mean, "Yes I do want to insult a whole group of people I
don't even know."

Wow, Rodney! You need to take a step back and look at what you say before
you hit the send button. I've never actively bad mouthed you and your
products. Neither have most of the people who read this newsgroup. I'll
ask again. Do you really want to insult bassers as a group?

I can see the headline now:

Rodney Long Inventor of Fishing Products Insults the Largest Domestic Buying
Group of Anglers.

Ah never mind that headline would be too long. It would never make it into
print.

Well, its nice to know how you feel about me and all the others who read
this newsgroup. Best of luck to you.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Old June 2nd, 2005, 12:45 AM
Henry Hefner

Charles B. Summers wrote:
I just want to know why you keep changing your e-mail address to escape my
kill-file? Geeze... get back in there!

I miss Al.

Old June 2nd, 2005, 12:56 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message
Give it up Chris... he will NEVER show up at one of our events. I've beat that dead horse too much
already.

Heck, he never even sent me his miracle hooks like he promised. I sent him my mailing address and
I'm still waiting.
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

Old June 2nd, 2005, 01:31 AM
Ronnie Garrison

Henry Hefner wrote:

Charles B. Summers wrote:

I just want to know why you keep changing your e-mail address to escape my
kill-file? Geeze... get back in there!

I miss Al.

I never got a clear shot at him. Sorry you missed him when you had a chance.

Old June 2nd, 2005, 01:42 AM
go-bassn

I'm tellin ya, the guy is his own worst enemy lol.

Warren

news:1117665250.a1e9c7d8282e355c71bb570adaca5336@t eranews...