Is it April yet?????

Old December 19th, 2005, 04:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default Is it April yet?????

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message
Just wondering, I hate winter

--
www.wermieerniebaits.com
Making fish regret their decision on a daily basis

High of 70 by mid afternoon today. 75 expected tommorrow. Whay in the heck
do you hate winter?

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Old December 19th, 2005, 08:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Josh wrote:

What's wrong with ice fishing?
Get out there!

I'm just not a sit there and wait kind of fisherman.
Living up here I've done it of course but there's not
much to it. A Swedish pimple, a meal worm and wait.
The most fishermanly decision you have to make is where
to drill the hole and after that it's just boring.

And my hound dog agrees. ;-)

And here I thought that drilling the hole was boring....

pat

Old December 20th, 2005, 02:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message

You don't have a winter, you wouldn't understand

Sure we do. Its a frigid 55F out this morning, and its only expected to
warm up to 75 today.

Its predicted to get upto 78 by the weekend. I may just have to break out
the cold weather gear and go fishing.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Old December 20th, 2005, 02:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message

You don't have a winter, you wouldn't understand

Sure we do. Its a frigid 55F out this morning, and its only expected to
warm up to 75 today.

Its predicted to get upto 78 by the weekend. I may just have to break out
the cold weather gear and go fishing.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Oh, brrrrrr! I just checked Weather Underground and somebody has added a
weather station over at Hidden Shores. Its almost five degrees cooler on
the river. I may actually have to wear a long sleeve t-shirt under my shirt
if I go out Saturday.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Old December 20th, 2005, 08:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 16:56:07 -0600, "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard,
actually Greybeard now" sent into the ether:

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:16:10 -0500, "alwaysfishking"
sent into the ether:

Just wondering, I hate winter

I agree, winter sucks big time.

I am almost to the point of asking who out here, that lives down
south, wants to put me up for a week of Southern winter fishing.

Hopefully my new Curados will get here and I can practice out in the
10 degree sunny winter days. I wonder how long before the people in
the apartment complex will wait before calling the nut squad to come
and collect the "strange" man casting and flipping in the snow?

Randy maybe we can find someone to put us both up.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!

Well, here I sit awaiting the arrival of the new Curados so I can cast
and flip into the snow on this sunny 20 degree day It may reach 30/35
later in the week. I know I will not be able to wait once the Curados
arrive.

I might just open the patio door and cast and flip out into the field
next door. Jeez, I hope I don't clip anyone walking on the sidewalk.
Maybe I should put up a sign..."Crazed fisherman practicing ahead,
beware of flying lures".

Waddayatink :}

Old December 20th, 2005, 11:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

I'm with you Randy, this just plain sucks, but at least here in Mich.
the DNR finally said we can C&R bass starting the last Sat. in April.
That means our 100+ smallie days on St. Clair will now be legal !!!!!

Old December 20th, 2005, 11:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"RATMAN" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm with you Randy, this just plain sucks, but at least here in Mich.
the DNR finally said we can C&R bass starting the last Sat. in April.
That means our 100+ smallie days on St. Clair will now be legal !!!!!

There is a season? Only restriction we have here in California, is whether
it is too cold and foggy to go bass fis'n.

Old December 21st, 2005, 12:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message
Just wondering, I hate winter

--
www.wermieerniebaits.com
Making fish regret their decision on a daily basis

High of 70 by mid afternoon today. 75 expected tommorrow. Whay in the
heck do you hate winter?

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

I dunno, Bob. Highs in the 70's, lows in the 50's and low 60's.
Just another day in paradise!

--
Bass Wishes from South Florida!
Jack