O Ring Tool

Old January 28th, 2006, 05:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default O Ring Tool

6 year olds hugh? Sounds like a market that even you can exploit, eh?

Have fun.

Warren

"Rodney Long" wrote in message
go-bassn wrote:

...but I can't resist!

Is this yet another use for the Boomerang Fishing Pro?

Warren ;-)

To bad "you" could never figure out how to use it right,, I've got 6
year olds, catching fish with it, maybe you could get a 6 year old to
show you how :-)

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

Old January 28th, 2006, 05:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Try the gray end of a "Sharpie" marker pen, works great.

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm looking for a tool to put O rings on Sinkos and trick worms.I can't
find one in any catalogs.
I'd appreciate it if anyone would let me know where to find one.
Thanks
George

Old January 28th, 2006, 06:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

go-bassn wrote:

6 year olds hugh? Sounds like a market that even you can exploit, eh?

Have fun.

Warren

Just let those people on here know,, Warren does not know everything. He
just bad mouths anything he can't understand how it works, or that he
is not the expert on.

We sent the new wiggle rigs to 1,000 readers of North American
Fishermen, NAF has informed us the Wiggle rig received the highest
rating on any tackle every sent to their members, in all the years they
have been having people test tackle, They have never gotten a response
so positive, you will be reading about those test results in a couple of
months. None of these thousand fishermen get paid a dime from us. These
are not paid writers, nor someone wanting us to advertise with them,
they are fishermen that understand directions, and actually tested the rig.

Now how are going to explain away this, after it comes out Warren ?
Oh I'm sure you will come up with something

By the way Warren, we give them to kids, at kid day fishing events,
we're not exploiting them, we're having them catch fish, and a lot of them.

Old January 29th, 2006, 12:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Bass_Mr. wrote:

Rodney, are your products available anywhere in the retail world ?

Yes , Bass Pro, Cabbalas', Sportsman's Warehouse, Jann's Net craft,
hundreds of Mom and Pops, soon to be in Academy, Dicks, 1,000 WalMart.

The Wiggle Rig is just now, started in production, but is already
available through out Southern California. and Sportsman's warehouse
already has them.

( the Boomerang still is in many WalMart )

They are not "my" products, they belong to the tackle companies that
"licensed" them from me. Tackle companies don't "License" Gimmicks, they
can come up with plenty of their own, If they want to, so they don't
have to pay royalties. Your invention must really do something special
to get licensed, and has to be "PROVEN", before these companies come off
of thousands of dollar to an inventor. If you don't believe that, ask
around, and talk to the hundreds of fishermen who "Try" to license their
lures and tackle every year, very few actually succeed, The vast
majority must start their own company to try to get their stuff on the
market, if they can ever get their stuff on the market, because no one
will license them, and I've seen what I thought was some really good
lures and tackle, that didn't make the cut of any existing manufacturer.

Old January 29th, 2006, 12:59 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

go-bassn wrote:

North American Fisherman? Whats that?

Now that, does not surprise me in the least, coming from you

Old January 29th, 2006, 05:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

go-bassn wrote:

North American Fisherman? Whats that?

Now that, does not surprise me in the least, coming from you

Did you mean the North American Fishing Club product test program? If so,
that's not what you said. I happen to have some great looking Matszuo swim
baits to test through that program right now.
--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Old January 29th, 2006, 08:38 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

go-bassn wrote:

North American Fisherman? Whats that?

Now that, does not surprise me in the least, coming from you

Did you mean the North American Fishing Club product test program? If so,
that's not what you said. I happen to have some great looking Matszuo swim
baits to test through that program right now.

That is owned and Operated by the North American Fisherman, the same
guys with the TV shows, and the name of the magazine,, at least that is
what my drug induced brain is telling me (I'm passing another kidney
stone) I've been in three weeks of pure hell with this one, I don't even
know what planet this is right now, but yes, the club members did the
testing, "according to Warren" they all must be total idiots, or have
been bought off, as he has said that about everyone that thinks my
tackle is awesome. I guess he even thinks his friend Bassdosser has went
nuts for "endorsing them".

We have went another way promoting the Wiggle rig, as we have found out
that it blows away every other pan fishing method of fishing, and there
are many more pan fishermen, than bass fishermen, and most of these guys
don't prejudge something, without trying it first. The pan fishing
wiggle rig and lure, actually catches large numbers of bass,, so far
nothing over 6 lbs, maybe because we just have not put it in front of
larger bass yet, but I have had many over 10 bass limit days of 2 to 4
lb bass while I was fishing for blue gills with it, many 100 plus "nice
keeper" blue gill days, and it also blows out everything else on trout
and perch.

Old January 29th, 2006, 11:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

....figured you might use the Basque method since you're so frugal said
Huck

I have a nut banding tool I use for goats, (puts castration o-rings around
the jewels) this thing would easily do the job, but it is not a cheap tool