O Ring Tool

Old January 29th, 2006, 10:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default O Ring Tool

Google (yikes!) didn't turn up anything on the Basque method except for some
kind of language... so what is it?

Just one of those things that piqued my interest. (No... not the goat
balls.)

"Huck Palmatier" wrote in message
...figured you might use the Basque method since you're so frugal said
Huck

I have a nut banding tool I use for goats, (puts castration o-rings
around the jewels) this thing would easily do the job, but it is not a
cheap tool

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

Old January 31st, 2006, 11:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Rodney Long" wrote in message news:W9% We have went
another way promoting the Wiggle rig, as we have found out
that it blows away every other pan fishing method of fishing, and there
are many more pan fishermen, than bass fishermen, and most of these guys
don't prejudge something, without trying it first.

Thats just nuts Rodney. Nobody spends more money on tackle atleast not for
freshwater than bass fishermen. Come on, ask TJ or Louie. They will tell
you.

Your rig might be great for sunnies, but dismissing bassers is just not a
great idea. Keep plugging at all markets. I bet even Warren tries
something you made sooner or later. (Just don't make people feel attacked
or dismissed as unimportant no matter how you really feel)

Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Old January 31st, 2006, 11:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Bob La Londe wrote:

"Rodney Long" wrote in message news:W9% We have went
another way promoting the Wiggle rig, as we have found out

that it blows away every other pan fishing method of fishing, and there
are many more pan fishermen, than bass fishermen, and most of these guys
don't prejudge something, without trying it first.

Thats just nuts Rodney. Nobody spends more money on tackle atleast not for
freshwater than bass fishermen. Come on, ask TJ or Louie. They will tell
you.

Your rig might be great for sunnies, but dismissing bassers is just not a
great idea. Keep plugging at all markets. I bet even Warren tries
something you made sooner or later. (Just don't make people feel attacked
or dismissed as unimportant no matter how you really feel)

Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

After the market study, we will be targeting the pan fish and trout
markets,, bass fishermen will figure out how well it will work for bass,
as their kids catch more of them (bass) fishing for pan fish, than they
do targeting bass.

True, more money is spent by bass fishermen, per fisherman, but pan
fishermen spend (total) more on live bait, than bass fishermen (total)
on lures.

Pan fishermen have never had a lure, now a lure and rig, that out
catches live bait, this is an untapped market. with around 30,000,000
fishermen

I just put up a web page on the "head to head" test of the wiggle rig
against live
baits, you can check it out at http://ezknot.com/Panfish.html

Old February 1st, 2006, 11:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

go-bassn wrote:
Sunnies, they eat bare hooks dont they?

Oh man,, you need to tell all those fishermen who spend "MILLIONS" of
dollars every year buying bait to catch them with,, they are throwing
all that money away, you need to teach them how to catch them on bare hooks.

Old February 2nd, 2006, 12:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Your rig might be great for sunnies, but dismissing bassers is just not a
great idea.

I think you got it wrong Bob - the bassers have dismissed Rodney's snakeoil
lol...

Warren