cedric benson - moron

Old May 6th, 2008, 12:06 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.sports.football.pro.chi-bears,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John Rogers

Default cedric benson - moron

Steve Cutchen , don't waste your summer praying
in vain for your Obama to rise from these streets...

In article , Reverend Ozone
wrote:

Heed the screed of *Steve Cutchen*:

In article , Reverend Ozone
wrote:

Heed the screed of *winnard*:

"Hoover" wrote in message
Another NFL mental midget - put him away for life.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...5nYcB?slug=ap-
ears-bensonarrested&prov=ap&type=lgns

Dude, he's drinking and driving A FREAKIN' BOAT. You have the God given
right to drink and drive a boat, that's just a fact of life.

Um, no, you do *not*. It's quite against the law. What color is the sky
in
your world?!?

This from a guy called Reverend Ozone?

More in touch with reality than you, apparently.

Uh... by your .sig, you are the self-avowed reality rejector.

I found a picture of Reverend Ozone

http://tinyurl.com/3owj3v

John Rogers
AU Class of 1985
The Al Del Greco of Atlanta

"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they
charge for arugula?" (Barrack Obama, Adel, Iowa, 2007)
Old May 6th, 2008, 12:27 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.sports.football.pro.chi-bears,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jon Enslin

On May 5, 6:03*pm, John Rogers wrote:
"J.C. \"Watts\" Enslin" , don't waste your summer
praying in vain for your Obama to rise from these streets...

On May 4, 10:22*pm, "Reverend Ozone"
wrote:
Heed the screed of *winnard*:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...AFIkRk5nYcB?sl...
Dude, he's drinking and driving A FREAKIN' BOAT. *You have the God given
right to drink and drive a boat, that's just a fact of life.

Um, no, you do *not*. *It's quite against the law. *What color is the sky in
your world?!?

It's a BOAT for crying out loud. *No one ever got killed from drinking and
driving a
boat, except for maybe that Exxon Valdez dude.

Are you serious? *Cite for us, please, the rationale behind that extremely
stupid statement.

Dude, have you *seen* a lake? *They're ****in *HUGE*!

Lake Ontario ain't so big.

One thing I don't understand is how they can call the Great Lakes
lakes at all when they are sal****er. Shouldn't they be called seas
or something?

Jon
Old May 6th, 2008, 12:28 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jon Enslin

On May 5, 3:35*pm, "Bob La Londe" wrote:
"J.C. "Watts" Enslin" wrote in ...
On May 5, 1:40 pm, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

"J.C. "Watts" Enslin" wrote in message SNIP

I thought boating was supposed to be fun. You're making it sound kind
of dull. A few beers certainly sounds like it would be more
interesting.

Jon

Jon,

Boating IS fun, just as driving scenic back roads in a car can be fun as
well. But if you need a few beers in order to have fun, you might want to
re-evaluate your priorities.

Oh, I would never drink and drive a car. *Roads are narrow and can be
full of turns. *But a lake isn't. *Sometimes when I go boating I
actually see how long I can close my eyes. *It's kind of
exhilerating!!!

Yet you still don't know.

I don't know what?

How interesting would it to live the rest of your life knowing you killed
someone? How interesting would it be to have your wife/girlfriend or child
dead because someone thought boating was dull and felt it necessary to
drink
to make it more interesting?

There's nothing wrong with enjoying some adult beverages, the problem is
that "a few beers" all too often turns into too many, and that's when
accidents happen. I'm no teatotalling prude, I enjoy my evening cocktails,
but I limit it to after the day is done. I've seen too much death and
tragedy in my career to risk becoming part of the problem.

Maybe your'e just biased then.

Biased by reality is really a bias.

My god what a downer you guys are. What's wrong with throwing down a
few cold ones while boating around some? Wait...let me guess...your'e
some of those non-wake kind of guys huh?

Jon

Old May 6th, 2008, 12:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Jon Enslin" wrote in message SNIP

My god what a downer you guys are. What's wrong with throwing down a
few cold ones while boating around some? Wait...let me guess...your'e
some of those non-wake kind of guys huh?

Jon

Actually no, and anyone that knows me knows I'm probably the furthest from a
"non-wake kind of guy." I love high performance bass boats and love to go
balls out across a lake at 80 mph. I don't even mind someone having "a cold
one or two" during a day. I just get my hackles up at people that don't see
a problem with slamming down a bunch of alcohol and then getting behind the
wheel of of a boat.

Until you've pulled a mangled body from a lake, you'll probably never
understand my feelings towards those that drink and drive a boat.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old May 6th, 2008, 12:38 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.sports.football.pro.chi-bears,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Jon Enslin" wrote in message SNIP

One thing I don't understand is how they can call the Great Lakes
lakes at all when they are sal****er. Shouldn't they be called seas
or something?

Jon

The Great Lakes are comprised of Lake Huron, Lake Ontario, Lake Michigan,
Lake Erie and Lake Superior. Unless you're talking about some different
"Great Lakes," all of them are FRESHWATER lakes.

Old May 6th, 2008, 12:48 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.sports.football.pro.chi-bears,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Reverend Ozone

Heed the screed of *John Rogers*:

I found a picture of Reverend Ozone

http://tinyurl.com/3owj3v

Heh, heh, nope, not anymore. I shaved the beard off yesterday. :-D

--
Reverend Ozone

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"
(Adam Savage, "MythBusters", Discovery Channel US)

Old May 6th, 2008, 01:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"Jon Enslin" wrote in message

Sometimes when I go boating I
actually see how long I can close my eyes. It's kind of
exhilerating!!!

Yet you still don't know.

I don't know what?

How far you can go with your eyes closed. You won't know until you stop.

Old May 6th, 2008, 01:23 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.sports.football.pro.chi-bears,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
CalifBill

"Jon Enslin" wrote in message
On May 5, 6:03 pm, John Rogers wrote:
"J.C. \"Watts\" Enslin" , don't waste your summer
praying in vain for your Obama to rise from these streets...

On May 4, 10:22 pm, "Reverend Ozone"
wrote:
Heed the screed of *winnard*:

"Hoover" wrote in message
[...]

You are wrong on this also.

Old May 6th, 2008, 02:09 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.sports.football.pro.chi-bears,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John Rogers

Jon Enslin , don't waste your summer praying in
vain for your Obama to rise from these streets...

On May 5, 6:03*pm, John Rogers wrote:
"J.C. \"Watts\" Enslin" , don't waste your summer
praying in vain for your Obama to rise from these streets...

On May 4, 10:22*pm, "Reverend Ozone"
wrote:
Heed the screed of *winnard*:

"Hoover" wrote in message
[...]

Dood, they are partially surrounded by land which would make them
gulves.