New to the fly game.. Set up a website for angling in plymouth...

Old December 28th, 2006, 12:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
plymouth angler

Default New to the fly game.. Set up a website for angling in plymouth...

Well i have just set up a new website, based in plymouth though
designed to spread information please take a quick look and tell me
what you think...

http://www.hearme.org.uk/pdac/

regards

mike

Old December 28th, 2006, 01:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

"plymouth angler" wrote in message
Well i have just set up a new website, based in plymouth though
designed to spread information please take a quick look and tell me
what you think...

Looks nice. I like the format.

Joe F.

Old December 28th, 2006, 02:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Smoking North 45°

plymouth angler a écrit :

Well i have just set up a new website, based in plymouth though
designed to spread information please take a quick look and tell me
what you think...

http://www.hearme.org.uk/pdac/

Well done, very classic look and well organized.

--
Hope to read you soon,

Denis
www.uqtr.ca/~lamyd

You'll have to eat the SPAM to E-mail
Old December 28th, 2006, 08:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

plymouth angler wrote:
Well i have just set up a new website, based in plymouth though
designed to spread information please take a quick look and tell me
what you think...

http://www.hearme.org.uk/pdac/

regards

mike

DAMN, where have you been??
I just spent the last three summers in Plymouth getting a second degree
at the University, and I was desperate to find folks to fish with, and
places to fish! I did several trips up to the Plym and into Dartmoor
looking for good fly fishing spots, but the terrain and rules were
unfamiliar to me, so I spent most of the time poking around
fruitlessly. I really wish you had put up this site a few years back...

Still, better late than never.

--riverman

Old December 29th, 2006, 02:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Cabin Fever

plymouth angler wrote:

Well i have just set up a new website, based in plymouth though
designed to spread information please take a quick look and tell me
what you think...

http://www.hearme.org.uk/pdac/

regards

mike

Nice site.

--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island

"The best fly fishing occurs in print" - Famous fly fishing editor
(whatever his name was)