GFS - early update

Old January 2nd, 2007, 04:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

Default GFS - early update

Following a couple days of copious consumption of alcoholic beverges,
college football, and old sci-fi movies on TCM, I've tallied the current
state of the GFS2007. At present, there are 12 swappers signed up, so
there's plenty of room for more. So as not to be too picky, I even included
the reading impaired who jumped the gun & signed up before the "official"
opening.

I also pasted all of the info to a template website at
http://mysite.verizon.net/gfs2007.

So that's 12 swappers in, with 12 days to go.

Joe F.

Old January 2nd, 2007, 07:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ethan

Count me in, its my first year on ROFF, and I'm a pretty novice tier,
so consider yourself warned.
I will be submitting a Mallard Flank Streamer.

-Ethan

Old January 2nd, 2007, 10:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Church

rb608 wrote:
Following a couple days of copious consumption of alcoholic beverges,
college football, and old sci-fi movies on TCM, I've tallied the current
state of the GFS2007. At present, there are 12 swappers signed up, so
there's plenty of room for more. So as not to be too picky, I even included
the reading impaired who jumped the gun & signed up before the "official"
opening.

I also pasted all of the info to a template website at
http://mysite.verizon.net/gfs2007.

So that's 12 swappers in, with 12 days to go.

....aw crap, sign me up Joe, I'll try tying something really simple.
Been fooling around with the vise and "maybe" I can tie if I lower it a
bit (or raise my chair) Don't expect much more than a hook with maybe
some thread on it. ;-)

Frank Sr.
.....all of the above is a definite maybe..
Old January 2nd, 2007, 11:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

"Ethan" wrote in message
Count me in, its my first year on ROFF, and I'm a pretty novice tier,
so consider yourself warned.
I will be submitting a Mallard Flank Streamer.

Welcome to the nuthouse. You're in.

Joe F.

Old January 2nd, 2007, 11:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

"Frank Church" wrote in message
...aw crap, sign me up Joe, I'll try tying something really simple. Been
fooling around with the vise and "maybe" I can tie if I lower it a bit (or
raise my chair) Don't expect much more than a hook with maybe some thread
on it. ;-)

Take it easy on the shoulder Frank. If the total increases too far, don't
go nuts. You're in at #14.

Joe F.

Old January 3rd, 2007, 01:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Stan Gula

One correction: that would be "J"im Lafley.

Old January 3rd, 2007, 03:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne P

I was sitting back watching this an thinking about staying out this year
again. I have been very in active here but I am ready to play again!!!! Sign
me up please . . . I'll have to go TBD for a couple days though.

-wayne p

Old January 3rd, 2007, 01:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

rb608 wrote:
Following a couple days of copious consumption of alcoholic beverges,
college football, and old sci-fi movies on TCM, I've tallied the current
state of the GFS2007. At present, there are 12 swappers signed up, so
there's plenty of room for more. So as not to be too picky, I even included
the reading impaired who jumped the gun & signed up before the "official"
opening.

I also pasted all of the info to a template website at
http://mysite.verizon.net/gfs2007.

So that's 12 swappers in, with 12 days to go.

Joe F.

plug me in for a "miller's mutant cdc & elk (or deer, or moose, or
reindeer) caddis"

jeff