Fishing Reel Schematics

Old February 20th, 2009, 04:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Guides

Default Fishing Reel Schematics

ReelSchematic MEGA DVD
Contains 7,860 Reel Schematics and 1,219 Owner Manuals from 1933-2008.
We have compiled thousands of schematics and manuals from 33 top
manufacturers and packed them all on one DVD. If you own a reel
service/parts business this is a DVD set that you simply cannot afford
to pass up. We have already sold the MEGA DVD to hundreds of service
center worldwide. This is a one of a kind product that has never been
offered to the public before, stop wasting your time hunting down
schematics, or the hassle of keeping track of paper ones, this is the
digital age and now you can have all your reel schematics available
right on one DVD!

This is the perfect DVD for the angler that wants to save money by
doing his on repairs. We all know that it costs money to send your out-
of-warranty reel into a repair center for servicing, just one use of
this DVD to help repair your reel and it will pay for itself. Never
before have anglers been offered the same schematics that repair shops
have been using to repair reels for years. You won't find a collection
like this available anywhere but at ReelSchematic.com and
participating resellers.
This is the most valuable tool that you will ever own when it comes to
servicing a reel, whether its for part placement during rebuilds, part
identification and numbers, or just finding out how it all goes
together. This is one set that every angler needs for properly
maintaining their gear! Don't get caught without it! Just ask
professional anglers around the world and they will tell you they rely
on ReelSchematics every time.

ReelSchematic Muscle Grease
We've all used it in the past, loved it and then it was gone. I'm
talking about the "original" Penn Muscle Grease! Great News!
ReelSchematic has tracked down the original manufacturer, had some
extra additives included to make it even better and is bringing it
back to the market! This is still one of the most sought after reel
grease of all time and this time is no different, orders are already
coming in from all over the world so get your's in now!

This is a state-of-the-art, lithium complex, water-resistant
lubricant. It is unique as it exceeds other lithium complex greases
due to the addition of extreme-pressure and antifriction lubricants.

ReelSchematic Muscle Lube

Old February 20th, 2009, 04:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 08:11:22 -0800 (PST), Guides
backed into a tree whilst ridin inna park then
wrote:

[...]

I take it you are giving these out free of charge, correct?
And of course no shipping fees or handling charges, correct?
Why that is mighty fine of you!
How are you going to distribute all of these free items?

Let us know before all the abuse@ start flowing out!
This was posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass!
If this post appears in an online forum it has been shamefully stolen by a scum sucking lowlife thief for his own gain.
Old February 20th, 2009, 05:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"What me worry?" wrote in message

This was posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass!
If this post appears in an online forum it has been shamefully stolen by a
scum sucking lowlife thief for his own gain.

ROFL

Old February 20th, 2009, 07:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Guides

wrote:

[...]

If this post appears in an online forum it has been shamefully stolen by a scum sucking lowlife thief for his own gain.- Hide quoted text -

Dan, you want one for free. Send me you shipping address and I will
send you it at no cost. How is that Sorry this offer is only for
Dan.

Old February 20th, 2009, 07:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Guides

wrote:

[...]

Dan.- Hide quoted text -

I apologize, I don't want to leave anyone out so I've created a code
for anyone, you can use this coupon code GHAI7OW4GFK and you get 50%
off the DVD. So all you pay is half the cost and shipping, there are
no handling charges ever. Thanks
Old February 20th, 2009, 07:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Guides

wrote:

[...]

Sorry I did not mean to leave anyone out, so I have created a code
that anyone can use to get 50% off the DVD, so all you pay is half the
cost, and shipping, there are never any handling charges. The coupon
code is GHAI7OW4GFK, its used during checkout. Hope that helps.

Old February 20th, 2009, 09:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:13:00 -0800 (PST), Guides

[...]

No I do not want one. Have you bothered to read the FAQ and charter?
Old February 20th, 2009, 09:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:25:29 -0800 (PST), Guides
backed into a tree whilst ridin inna park then
wrote:
Snip the spam crap.

Deals from spammers! WOW, what's next?