A Brown Dog rRuns Through IT

Old March 17th, 2006, 01:03 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default A Brown Dog rRuns Through IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLhyD1Q-qlI&eurl

Willi
Old March 17th, 2006, 03:45 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Man, I can't remember if the last bunch of tennis balls I took to your house
were barbless.

Old March 17th, 2006, 04:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"This one's wild, we're going to let it go"

For the angler, that video is as good as Napoleon Dynamite.

bruce h

Old March 17th, 2006, 04:39 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Willi wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLhyD1Q-qlI&eurl

Willi

In the interest of fair disclosure, you got that link from me and I got
it from Bill Kiene. God knows whom he got it from.

Bill frequently sends me funny fishing-related video clips. He's like a
clearing house for this stuff. Sometimes they're just links and
sometimes they're gargantuan video files. I used to get kind of ****ed
about it before I had broadband. :-)

He had one that was a montage of outtakes from a TV bass fishing show.
It was drop-dead hilarious. I wish I'd saved it.

Old March 17th, 2006, 02:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On 3/16/06 8:03 PM, in article , "Willi"
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLhyD1Q-qlI&eurl

Hilarious!

Willi, out of curiosity, by playing this game with him, would a dog,
particularly a retriever, learn to equate the motion of casting with this
fun "let me go get that tennis ball" game, thus making it impossible to
bring him fishing (actual fishing that is!) with you?

Bill

Old March 17th, 2006, 02:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Willi" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLhyD1Q-qlI&eurl

Willi

"Eventually all things merge into one and a Dog Runs Through It." - Noman
McDog
-tom

Old March 17th, 2006, 03:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Willi" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLhyD1Q-qlI&eurl

Willi

made my day, thanks Willi

jh

Old March 17th, 2006, 03:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Willi wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLhyD1Q-qlI&eurl

Willi

LOL!

Thanks for sharing Willi...

JT

Old March 17th, 2006, 04:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLhyD1Q-qlI&eurl

Hilarious!

Willi, out of curiosity, by playing this game with him, would a dog,
particularly a retriever, learn to equate the motion of casting with this
fun "let me go get that tennis ball" game, thus making it impossible to
bring him fishing (actual fishing that is!) with you?

Bill

Yes and quickly! But, although it would be more difficult, you could
also teach them when it was a "game" and when you were fishing.

Susan uses a tennis racket to whollop tennis balls for the dogs to
retrieve. If I brought a few of my dogs to a tennis meet, it wouldn't be
a pretty sight but it would be humorous!

Willi
Old March 17th, 2006, 04:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Willi" wrote in message

...Susan uses a tennis racket to whollop tennis balls for the dogs to
retrieve. If I brought a few of my dogs to a tennis meet, it wouldn't be
a pretty sight but it would be humorous!

Tennis rackets work well, but you still have to pick up what gets to be a
very nasty slimy ball. When I first saw one of these:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?C170540DC

I was skeptical.....too many junk products don't live up to the hype. This
one works.....beautifully.....and you never have to touch that slimy ball
again!

Wolfgang