Looking for Mr. Goodbait.

Old October 21st, 2003, 01:29 AM
BassMr.

Default Looking for Mr. Goodbait.

Have you ever used that color Rich? (watermelon candy) I bought some of
those too and am looking forward to using them in the morning on Old
Hickory.

Old October 21st, 2003, 02:22 AM
BassMr.

If he is looking for PINK baits WW he can't go wrong with a pink trick worm
in the spring.But catfish won't touch one.

Old October 21st, 2003, 02:47 AM
Charles B. Summers

Hey Brad! I overlooked the second link for Tackle Warehouse, but just got
finished placing an order for a few bags. Thanks Man!

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com

"Brad Coovert" wrote in message
Sorry Charles.

www.zoombaits.com is out of stock also.

Tackle Warehouse has some....

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/style...l?styleref=175

Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
Please visit our sponsors:
http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldb...ponsorPage.htm

Old October 21st, 2003, 02:51 AM
Charles B. Summers

Very funny... but I've been catfish free for a while now.

To answer Warrens question... I'm not going to confirm nor deny the search
for pink baits.
BassMr., I did pick up a bag or two of "BUBBLEGUM" trick worms for next
spring! My daughter says they're cute.

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.midtennclassic.org
ink.net...

Old October 21st, 2003, 03:07 AM
Justin Hires

RichZ wrote in message ...
Go-bassn wrote:
is Charles looking for PINK baits?

No, he corrected himself, and said he REALLY meant watermelon candy. EG,
watermelonseed with green and purple flake.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Actually, Charles is looking for the Secret color in brush hogs.LOL.
Although the "Watermelon Candy" is a Great color! But, what Charles
is looking for is the same Flake, but in Green Pumpkin seed.
Not sure of the color name?
-Justin
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Old October 21st, 2003, 03:16 AM
Thundercat

"Justin Hires" wrote in message
om...
RichZ wrote in message

Go-bassn wrote:
is Charles looking for PINK baits?

No, he corrected himself, and said he REALLY meant watermelon candy. EG,
watermelonseed with green and purple flake.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Actually, Charles is looking for the Secret color in brush hogs.LOL.
Although the "Watermelon Candy" is a Great color! But, what Charles
is looking for is the same Flake, but in Green Pumpkin seed.
Not sure of the color name?
-Justin
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Perhaps Castaic Choice?

--
Harry J. aka Thundercat
Bass fishing is NOT a hobby...

Old October 21st, 2003, 04:37 AM
Charles B. Summers

I found the color... it is Watermelon Candy. Ordered three packs, but not
before comparing the color to the one that I was given. It was a dead on
match.

Old October 21st, 2003, 05:49 AM
RichZ

BassMr. wrote:
Have you ever used that color Rich

I've used some worms in that color, and I think I had a package of baby
brush hogs that color. I kind of lump all of the watermelon variations into
a single group as a substitute for green pumpkin when my supply of the
latter is running low.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Old October 21st, 2003, 05:49 AM
RichZ

Thundercat wrote:
Perhaps Castaic Choice?

Nope, that's green pumpkin over pumpkin, no flake. Also no salt. None of
zoom's laminated colors have salt in them.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Old October 22nd, 2003, 02:45 PM
Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)

Charles:
Send me your address and I'll mail you some bubble gum pink Senkos. I accidently made them by storing whit and red together! They
work well in the spawn though (that now here). Bill P.

"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot) wrote in message ...
Very funny... but I've been catfish free for a while now.

To answer Warrens question... I'm not going to confirm nor deny the search
for pink baits.
BassMr., I did pick up a bag or two of "BUBBLEGUM" trick worms for next
spring! My daughter says they're cute.

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com