Lock Jaw "garlic oil"

Old October 20th, 2003, 06:50 PM
Da Chief

Default Lock Jaw "garlic oil"

I just got handed a "gift" from somone who used to fish pro tournaments. He
found it in back of a cabinet when housecleaning. It's a bottle of "garlic
oil" under the brand name of Lock Jaw and the label says it was made for
American Fishing Techniques, Lakeland, Florida. I've tried a google and
such, but no luck. Anyone heard of this? Are they still in business? Is
this stuff any good?
--
Shelby Foles,

Old October 20th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Chuck Coger

I'll ask around since Lakeland is a mere 10 miles from me, a buddy of mine
will definetley know something about them.
Garlic Oil is great and so is shad and anise oil for that matter, perosnally
I use Garlic Flavored Pam on occasion although latley it has been tougher to
find. But from my experience the oil of a certain nut works much better than
shad, garlic and anise.

---
Chuck Coger
http://www.fishin-pro.com

. ..

Old October 20th, 2003, 09:34 PM
Da Chief

"Chuck Coger" wrote in message
m...
I'll ask around since Lakeland is a mere 10 miles from me, a buddy of mine
will definetley know something about them.
Garlic Oil is great and so is shad and anise oil for that matter,

perosnally
I use Garlic Flavored Pam on occasion although latley it has been tougher

find. But from my experience the oil of a certain nut works much better

than
shad, garlic and anise.

---
Chuck Coger
http://www.fishin-pro.com

What would that "certain nut" be?

--
Shelby Foles,

Old October 20th, 2003, 09:44 PM
Chuck Coger

awww now your asking for my secrets lol.

I use a lot of Almond Oil and Almond Extract and find it works very very
well.

---
Chuck Coger
http://www.fishin-pro.com

.. .

Old October 20th, 2003, 11:44 PM
RGarri7470

"garlic
oil" under the brand name of Lock Jaw

A partner of mine many years ago wore me out in several tournaments and he was
spraying with Lock Jaw - it was in an aresol can. I came home and got Berry's
to order some, and used it for sevearl years, and really liked it. Have not
seen it for years tho. this was back in the 80s I think.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old October 21st, 2003, 12:38 AM
Huck Palmatier

....don't you even think about squeezing your nut oil in my boat! said Huck