Have I really been suspended??????

Old March 17th, 2010, 03:42 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fishing
Otto Bahn

Default Have I really been suspended??????

"Giles" wrote

Trolls have their own *clubs*? Yegads!

Ooh! Ooh! I got a shiny new nickel says you believe you just said
something. Right? I mean, I'm right.....right?

Fishing Clubs sounds like the title of a Richard Brautigan novel.

--oTTo--

Old March 17th, 2010, 04:30 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fishing
Marie

On Mar 17, 9:42*am, "Otto Bahn" wrote:
"Giles" wrote

Trolls have their own *clubs*? Yegads!

Ooh! *Ooh! *I got a shiny new nickel says you believe you just said
something. *Right? *I mean, I'm right.....right?

Fishing Clubs sounds like the title of a Richard Brautigan novel.

--oTTo--

I WPTA fisting club but thats bc I have been talking to shelly.

Marie
Old March 17th, 2010, 04:33 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fishing
Otto Bahn

"Marie" wrote

Trolls have their own *clubs*? Yegads!

Ooh! Ooh! I got a shiny new nickel says you believe you just said
something. Right? I mean, I'm right.....right?

Fishing Clubs sounds like the title of a Richard Brautigan novel.

--oTTo--

I WPTA fisting club but thats bc I have been talking to shelly.

SHELLY!!!! You got some 'splaining to do.

--oTTo--

Old March 17th, 2010, 04:34 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fishing
Shelly

"Otto Bahn" wrote in message
"Marie" wrote

Trolls have their own *clubs*? Yegads!

Ooh! Ooh! I got a shiny new nickel says you believe you just said
something. Right? I mean, I'm right.....right?

Fishing Clubs sounds like the title of a Richard Brautigan novel.

--oTTo--

I WPTA fisting club but thats bc I have been talking to shelly.

SHELLY!!!! You got some 'splaining to do.

Who??? Me???

--
Shelly
http://www.cat-sidh.net/blog

Old March 17th, 2010, 05:08 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fishing
Adam Funk

On 2010-03-16, Otto Bahn wrote:

Trolls have their own *clubs*? Yegads!

Otto! Remember the first rule.

--
Leila: "I don't think he knows."
Agent Rogersz: "Increase the voltage."
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:24 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fishing
Otto Bahn

"Adam Funk" wrote

Trolls have their own *clubs*? Yegads!

Otto! Remember the first rule.

First, do no ham.

--oTTo--

Old March 17th, 2010, 05:32 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fishing
Frank Reid © 2008

I WPTA fisting club but thats bc I have been talking to shelly.

Marie

Best typo I've seen in years.
Frank Reid

Old March 17th, 2010, 11:12 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fishing
Tom Littleton[_2_]

"Frank Reid © 2008" wrote in message

I WPTA fisting club but thats bc I have been talking to shelly.

Marie

Best typo I've seen in years.
Frank Reid

sure, as long as there are no pictures.......
Tom

Old March 18th, 2010, 12:33 AM posted to uk.legal,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fishing
Marie

On Mar 17, 5:12*pm, "Tom Littleton" wrote:
"Frank Reid © 2008" wrote in ...

I WPTA fisting club but thats bc I have been talking to shelly.

Marie

Best typo I've seen in years.
Frank Reid

sure, as long as there are no pictures.......
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Tom

The pictures in your MIND are the ones to worry about

Or so I have been told

Marie
Old March 18th, 2010, 01:04 AM posted to uk.legal,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fishing
David DeLaney

Shelly wrote:
"Otto Bahn" wrote in message
"Marie" wrote
Fishing Clubs sounds like the title of a Richard Brautigan novel.

--oTTo--

I WPTA fisting club but thats bc I have been talking to shelly.

SHELLY!!!! You got some .gif-postin' to do.

Who??? Me???

I fixed ... someone's post for them. (The quoting is odd here. My balance is
off.(

\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeableBLINK