TR

Old November 27th, 2007, 05:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

Default TR

"rw" wrote in message
Wolfgang wrote:
"rw" wrote in message

He's after you title of best typist in ROFF.

Leading one quite naturally to the obvious question: is there ANYONE in
this news group (or in this world, for that matter) of whom you are NOT
insanely jealous for even the least amount of attention he or she gets
for even the most insignificant of accomplishments, activities, thoughts
or anything else?

Well, let's see.

I'm not jealous of Harry Mason for his excellent flies and tutorials.

Yes, you are.

I'm not jealous of Willi for being a superb, if unorthodox, fly fisherman.

Yes, you are.

I'm not jealous of RDean for being a better typist than I.

Yes, you are.

And, finally, I am most definitely NOT jealous of your sense of humor.

Yes, you are.

Nevertheless, I, like most folks here, have long resigned myself to living
forever in your shadow. I'm sure I will never be rich enough to travel to
exotic fishing venues all over the world as the whim strikes me, and return
each time with yet another seemingly endless shared stream of beautiful and
perfectly composed, focused and exposed photographs of my brilliantly
colored, enormous, scaly, wet penis.

Wolfgang
and then there's that whole long list of world class underage female body
parts you call close personal friends.

Old November 27th, 2007, 07:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Wolfgang wrote:
"rw" wrote in message

Wolfgang wrote:

"rw" wrote in message

[...]

Gosh. You actually sound jealous.

Old November 27th, 2007, 07:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"rw" wrote in message
Wolfgang wrote:
"rw" wrote in message

Wolfgang wrote:

"rw" wrote in message

[...]

You think I sound jealous.

And you think you come across as clever.

Uh huh.

You don't learn.

Wolfgang
who, it must be admitted, never tires of this.

Old November 27th, 2007, 07:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Wolfgang wrote:
"rw" wrote in message

Wolfgang wrote:

"rw" wrote in message

Wolfgang wrote:

"rw" wrote in message

[...]

Yes. It's obvious. It's eating at you like a slow-growing cancer.

Old November 27th, 2007, 07:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"rw" wrote in message
Wolfgang wrote:
"rw" wrote in message

Wolfgang wrote:

"rw" wrote in message

Wolfgang wrote:

"rw" wrote in message

[...]

So, how much time do you figure I've got left?

Wolfgang
who still has so much to say.

Old November 27th, 2007, 09:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Wolfgang wrote:

So, how much time do you figure I've got left?

Wolfgang
who still has so much to say.

Talk to the hand.

Old November 28th, 2007, 02:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"rw" wrote in message
Wolfgang wrote:

So, how much time do you figure I've got left?

Wolfgang
who still has so much to say.

Talk to the hand.

My, my, such a powerful grasp on adept use of idiom!

Wolfgang
who knows when to be impressed.