flyfishing New Mexico

Old April 23rd, 2008, 09:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
egildone

Default flyfishing New Mexico

I am going to Red River and San Juan tail waters the second week in May.
I have never fished San Juan but have fished RR many years ago
and would like some help on where to go and what flies to use. I have a
2wt, 4 wt and 5wt rod. I probably should leave the 2wt home. I tried
to search this group for San Juan in the subject, but it searched for a
long time without results. I would appreciate any advice anyone could
give me. Thanks

Ed
Old April 23rd, 2008, 10:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Larry L

http://www.ifly4trout.com/

Old April 24th, 2008, 12:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Charlie Wilson

"egildone" wrote:
I am going to Red River and San Juan tail waters the second week in May. I
have never fished San Juan but have fished RR many years ago and would like
some help on where to go and what flies to use. I have a 2wt, 4 wt and 5wt
rod. I probably should leave the 2wt home. I tried to search this group
for San Juan in the subject, but it searched for a long time without
results. I would appreciate any advice anyone could give me. Thanks

Take your own rock so you'll have one to stand on.

Old April 24th, 2008, 12:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:13:07 -0600, "Charlie Wilson"
wrote:

"egildone" wrote:
I am going to Red River and San Juan tail waters the second week in May. I
have never fished San Juan but have fished RR many years ago and would like
some help on where to go and what flies to use. I have a 2wt, 4 wt and 5wt
rod. I probably should leave the 2wt home. I tried to search this group
for San Juan in the subject, but it searched for a long time without
results. I would appreciate any advice anyone could give me. Thanks

Take your own rock so you'll have one to stand on.

Orvis...?

Yeah, yeah, yeah,