Finally

Old September 30th, 2006, 08:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris Rennert

Default Finally

One of my goals this fall was to catch a 4lb smallmouth on Winnebago.
Well around noon I set the hook on what felt like a really good fish.
Once I had it in the net , I measured it at 19.25". My wife drove down
from our house and took a picture for me, and just took the camera to a
one hour photo place. So hopefully I will have pictures this afternoon.
It took a Japanese rattling bait (I wish I could tell you the name, but
all the writing on the package is in Japanese).
I ended up catching 17 fish today, with my biggest 5 weighing
approximately 13lbs.

Chris

Old September 30th, 2006, 10:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan

Chris Rennert wrote:

One of my goals this fall was to catch a 4lb smallmouth on Winnebago.
Well around noon I set the hook on what felt like a really good fish.
Once I had it in the net , I measured it at 19.25". My wife drove down
from our house and took a picture for me, and just took the camera to a
one hour photo place. So hopefully I will have pictures this afternoon.
It took a Japanese rattling bait (I wish I could tell you the name, but
all the writing on the package is in Japanese).
I ended up catching 17 fish today, with my biggest 5 weighing
approximately 13lbs.

Chris

According to this chart, it's over 4#...

http://www.windycityfishing.com/bass...sion_chart.htm

Dan
Old September 30th, 2006, 11:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Damifino

Congrats! What a monster! I know you had the fight of your life with that
jewel. I hope I can accomplish that one day! Congrats again!

"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...

Old September 30th, 2006, 11:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
WARREN WOLK

GREAT SACK & GREAT BASS MY FRIEND, well-done~!

WW

"Chris Rennert" wrote in message
I posted the picture on ABPF

Old October 1st, 2006, 01:04 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris Rennert

It is funny when you're not in a tournament you love seeing these fish
jump :-). It was a fun day, unfortunately I shared it with just the
seagulls. Had a few duck hunters remind me it was opening day, but hey,
i've had the water all year and I know how to share :-).

Chris
Damifino wrote:
Congrats! What a monster! I know you had the fight of your life with that
jewel. I hope I can accomplish that one day! Congrats again!

"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...

Old October 1st, 2006, 01:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris Rennert

Thanks Warren, I am looking forward to hearing what happened at
Champlain, and as mentioned before I am very happy you are ok!

Chris

Old October 1st, 2006, 03:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
johnval1

Chris, pardon my innocence, but what is ABPF and how do I get to your pics?

Old October 1st, 2006, 01:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now

Chris Rennert wrote:
One of my goals this fall was to catch a 4lb smallmouth on Winnebago.

alt.binaries.pictures.fishing

A news group like this one only dedicated to pictures.