what do you think. about seeding fishind spots?

Old August 10th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Dr.D

Default what do you think. about seeding fishind spots?

I make my own fishing spots it places that are hared to reach for
anyone with out a boat.

I first scan the bottom for cover if there’s none I’ll place some X-MAS
trees on the bottom

Then on a regular schedule chum the area. This always works for me. What
do you guys think.

Richard G.

Old August 10th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Jeff

"Dr.D" wrote in message
I make my own fishing spots it places that are hared to reach for
anyone with out a boat.

I first scan the bottom for cover if there's none I'll place some X-MAS
trees on the bottom

Then on a regular schedule chum the area. This always works for me. What
do you guys think.

Richard G.

I think where I live that would be called "Illegal" unless on a private pond
or lake.

Old August 10th, 2005, 09:28 PM
FedUp

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:03:31 -0700, Dr.D wrote:

I make my own fishing spots it places that are hared to reach for
anyone with out a boat.

I first scan the bottom for cover if there’s none I’ll place some X-MAS
trees on the bottom

Then on a regular schedule chum the area. This always works for me. What
do you guys think.

Richard G.

I think if you are going to make postings advocating illegal activities,
you should at least mung your email address.
Old August 10th, 2005, 10:45 PM
David H. Lipman

From: "Dr.D"

| I make my own fishing spots it places that are hared to reach for
| anyone with out a boat.
|
| I first scan the bottom for cover if there’s none I’ll place some X-MAS
| trees on the bottom
|
| Then on a regular schedule chum the area. This always works for me. What
| do you guys think.
|
| Richard G.

I think Jeff and FedUp have provided the right answers.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old August 11th, 2005, 12:58 AM
Ronnie Garrison

Jeff wrote:
"Dr.D" wrote in message

I make my own fishing spots it places that are hared to reach for
anyone with out a boat.

I first scan the bottom for cover if there's none I'll place some X-MAS
trees on the bottom

Then on a regular schedule chum the area. This always works for me. What
do you guys think.

Richard G.

I think where I live that would be called "Illegal" unless on a private pond
or lake.

On Georgia Power lakes and Corps of Engineers lakes it is legal to place
cover in the lake as long as it does not interfer with navigation.
Chumming is legal in GA, too. May be different in other areas.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old August 11th, 2005, 01:49 AM
Dr.D

it is legal were I am from
RG.

Old August 11th, 2005, 01:56 AM
Dr.D

That depends on what state you live in and what the fish and game laws
allows.
RG.
PS.
And should I hide my e-mail for what is legal in my state?

Old August 11th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Sarge

Jeff wrote: "I think where I live that would be called "Illegal" unless on a
private pond or lake."

It not illegal to create cover in Louisiana and chumming is legal also on
all bodies of water.

Sarge

Old August 11th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Jeff

"Sarge" wrote in message
Jeff wrote: "I think where I live that would be called "Illegal" unless on

private pond or lake."

It not illegal to create cover in Louisiana and chumming is legal also on
all bodies of water.

Sarge

I believe you are wrong about the chumming but tomorow I will look it up.

Old August 11th, 2005, 03:02 PM
David H. Lipman

From: "Dr.D"

| That depends on what state you live in and what the fish and game laws
| allows.
| RG.
| PS.
| And should I hide my e-mail for what is legal in my state?

No, but you should munge your email to thwart spam bots and the Swen Internet worm from
harvesting your email address.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm