OT Boone, North Carolina

Old February 23rd, 2004, 11:02 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Default OT Boone, North Carolina

Boone was on the front page of today's Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/23/national/23METH.html

Apparently Watauga County is home to a good number of mom and pop
meth labs. Hope they don't run the moonshiners out of business. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old February 24th, 2004, 03:57 AM
asadi

Well Ken, you know I've loitered there a good bit for a Yankee and I'll be
damned if I could ever find 'em.

john..

m...

Old February 24th, 2004, 04:19 AM
Ken Fortenberry

asadi wrote:

Well Ken, you know I've loitered there a good bit for a Yankee and I'll be
damned if I could ever find 'em.

Meth or moonshine ? I gotta admit, I didn't find any of either
myself, but then I wasn't lookin' real hard. I think mom and pop
meth labs are a perfectly reasonable response to unemployment in
a gone-to-hell capitalist oligarchy where the rich keep gettin'
richer and the poor keep gettin' screwed.

--
Ken Fortenberry