chicken livers and kosher salt

Old July 25th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Rodney

Default chicken livers and kosher salt

HOMER wrote:

RODNEY I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST ON YOUR RED DENTAL FLOSS.

yOU WANT TO "post" IT ? WHAT FOR ???????

I now use Bleeding hooks,, and when I use liver I just "wrap" 10 to 12
inches of red thread around it to hold the liver on

IN
2001 WHEN I WAS I HOUSTON FOR 3 MONTHS AND GOING TO THE COAST. I JUST
DID NOT WANT TO SPEND $2 ON THE RIG THE LOCALS USED WITH THE RED BEADS
ON IT. SO INVESTED $1 IN A ROLL OF RED TAPE AND PUT A 1 INCH PIECE
ABOVE THE HOOK. WORKED WELL. MOST TIMES I WAS CATCHING MORE FISH
THAT THE LOCALS WERE. MOST OF THEM HAVE NEVER FIGURED OUT THAT MOST
OF THE TIMES WHEN A FISH HITS A BIG PIECE OF SHRIMP THAT MOST TIMES
THEY MISS THE HOOK. BETWEEN THE RED TAPE, SMALL RAZOR SHARP HOOKS AND
A PIECE OF SHRIMP THAT WAS ABOUT 1/5 OF WHAT EVERYONE ELSE USED WAS
THE SECRET. THERE IS SOMETHING TO USING RED AROUND THE HOOK.

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

Old August 7th, 2004, 02:19 AM
Harleydave Dyna

Lordy Rod,ol BB don't understand a lot!? He was fishin the coast while
his Wife was dying of cancer in Houston. PLEASE!!! Just fyi--the cattin
here in Tx. is super Duper. This Fall--will be fantastic! Most lakes are
full or above. Lavon-Joe Poole-SS and Winnsbora are hot. Guess who?