Wood River Company - out of business?

Old May 14th, 2005, 08:58 AM
Padishar Creel

Default Wood River Company - out of business?

I read this post on another ng:

I have several Woodriver V boats, and feel they are the best

tubes on the market. I have had one for 6 years and it still works great.
Unfortunally, I have heard that the owner is having health problems and is
no longer in business.

I also have one of their boats that I love along with some nice experiences
talking with the owner. Anyway, know what is up? I see their website is
down?

www.woodrivercompany.com

Chris