Active NG

Old January 15th, 2004, 11:36 PM
Brad B

Default Active NG

Is there no one active in this NG? There's never much activity in here.

Old January 16th, 2004, 02:04 AM
smiles

This site is similar cyber sex. You just can't come along and say
"hey...talk dirty to me...make me come" without giving a little input. What
do you want me to say? Are you a good fisherman? If you are, you are
probably better than me and what I would have to say would be of no interest
to you. As for being active.....I go fishing as much as possible and winter
doesn't slow me down.
--
http://www.bluezone.best.cd/
"Brad B" wrote in message
. ..
Is there no one active in this NG? There's never much activity in here.

Old January 16th, 2004, 03:03 AM
Brad B

I was wondering about replies to the post about the Muskoka fishing,but saw
no replies
"smiles" wrote in message
This site is similar cyber sex. You just can't come along and say
"hey...talk dirty to me...make me come" without giving a little input.

What
do you want me to say? Are you a good fisherman? If you are, you are
probably better than me and what I would have to say would be of no

interest
to you. As for being active.....I go fishing as much as possible and

winter
doesn't slow me down.
--
http://www.bluezone.best.cd/
"Brad B" wrote in message
. ..
Is there no one active in this NG? There's never much activity in here.

Old January 17th, 2004, 12:56 AM
smiles

Since I am no where near that area, I can't help the original poster about
the Muskoka areal

--
http://www.bluezone.best.cd/

"smiles" wrote in message
This site is similar cyber sex. You just can't come along and say
"hey...talk dirty to me...make me come" without giving a little input.

What
do you want me to say? Are you a good fisherman? If you are, you are
probably better than me and what I would have to say would be of no

interest
to you. As for being active.....I go fishing as much as possible and

winter
doesn't slow me down.
--
http://www.bluezone.best.cd/
. ..

Old January 17th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Dark Knight

So what is your favourite ice-fishing bait Smiles? Do you use attractants
through the ice?

DK
"smiles" wrote in message
This site is similar cyber sex. You just can't come along and say
"hey...talk dirty to me...make me come" without giving a little input.

What
do you want me to say? Are you a good fisherman? If you are, you are
probably better than me and what I would have to say would be of no

interest
to you. As for being active.....I go fishing as much as possible and

winter
doesn't slow me down.
--
http://www.bluezone.best.cd/
"Brad B" wrote in message
. ..
Is there no one active in this NG? There's never much activity in here.

Old January 17th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Dark Knight

"smiles" wrote in message
This site is similar cyber sex. You just can't come along and say
"hey...talk dirty to me...make me come" without giving a little input.

What
do you want me to say? Are you a good fisherman? If you are, you are
probably better than me and what I would have to say would be of no

interest
to you. As for being active.....I go fishing as much as possible and

winter
doesn't slow me down.
--
http://www.bluezone.best.cd/
"Brad B" wrote in message
. ..
Is there no one active in this NG? There's never much activity in here.

Old January 17th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Mike from Ottawa

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:36:17 -0600, "Brad B" wrote:

Is there no one active in this NG? There's never much activity in here.

Most of us are in hibernation. It'll get more active in the spring.

---
Mike from Ottawa

Old January 18th, 2004, 12:38 AM
smiles

Where I live, there is the Saguenay River, just across the road from my
house. Depending on where you fish in the Saguenay, you can fish anything
from perch and walleye, to smelt, salmon and trout, to cod and halibut, to
Greenland sharks. All within 20 minutes from my house. The Saguenay
changes from a rather shallow freshwater river into a very deep salt water
"fjord" up to 1/4 mile deep and has 25 foot tides. In "fjord" part, the
fresh water just slides over the heavier denser salt water. As you can
imagine, fishing conditions change drastically from one place to another and
from one species to another. The river is divided into 2 fishing zones.
For cod, halibut, sole, ocean perch, ling cod etc etc, I use smelt for bait
on bottom rigs. The size of the bottom rigs depends on the depth and
current. I sometimes use a good sized spinning rod and reel loaded with
"Fireline" for ocean perch in 80 to 250 feet of water. When fishing for
smelt in the shallow water, I use worms as bait on tiny hooks. When I go
trout, walleye, pike, and perch fishing, I use worms or small smelt for
bait. I am going smelt fishing tomorrow. I eat the larger smelt and keep
the small ones for bait.

http://www.bluezone.best.cd/

"smiles" wrote in message
This site is similar cyber sex. You just can't come along and say
"hey...talk dirty to me...make me come" without giving a little input.

What
do you want me to say? Are you a good fisherman? If you are, you are
probably better than me and what I would have to say would be of no

interest
to you. As for being active.....I go fishing as much as possible and

winter
doesn't slow me down.
--
http://www.bluezone.best.cd/
. ..

Old January 18th, 2004, 05:32 AM
Brad B

KEW! You live in a fisherman's paradise then!
What's the closest town/city near where you live?
. ..

"smiles" wrote in message
This site is similar cyber sex. You just can't come along and say
"hey...talk dirty to me...make me come" without giving a little input.

What
do you want me to say? Are you a good fisherman? If you are, you are
probably better than me and what I would have to say would be of no

interest
to you. As for being active.....I go fishing as much as possible and

winter
doesn't slow me down.
--
http://www.bluezone.best.cd/