NY Fishing license..

Old August 9th, 2004, 01:22 AM
Christopher P. Cericola

Default NY Fishing license..

It seems that I can only do this via mail order or from a local NY shop.
Does any have any experience with how long it takes via mail order?

Christopher

Old August 9th, 2004, 02:13 AM
Rodney

Christopher P. Cericola wrote:

It seems that I can only do this via mail order or from a local NY shop.
Does any have any experience with how long it takes via mail order?

Christopher

Even lowly Alabama lets you buy them online, and even prints out
something you can use till the thing arrives in the mail

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

Old August 9th, 2004, 02:34 AM
Christopher P. Cericola

"Rodney" . wrote in message
Even lowly Alabama lets you buy them online, and even prints out
something you can use till the thing arrives in the mail

I haven't seen anything liek that for NY. Most other states I know do
that..PA, NJ, etc. This is the only one that I can't seem to find it for.

Christopher

Old August 9th, 2004, 02:55 AM
RichZ

Christopher wrote:
Does any have any experience with how long it takes via mail order?

Usually less than a week. The exception is the last week in september and
1st week in October, when everyon is scrambling to get their new H/F
license.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Old August 9th, 2004, 02:55 AM
RichZ

Christopher wrote:
This is the only one that I can't seem to find it for.

VT has been limited other mail, but will be online next season.

CT doesn't even do it by mail, much less online. We are supposed to be the
richest state in the union (per capita income) but we are so far behind the
times it's sick. I guess the money for that was used for the (resigned in
disgrace) governor's summer cottage.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Old August 9th, 2004, 03:28 AM
Sarge

"Christopher P. Cericola" wrote in message: "It seems that I can only do
this via mail order or from a local NY shop. Does any have any experience
with how long it takes via mail order?"

Try by phone it may be faster then you mailing it in and waiting for it to
return.
a.. all license issuing outlets (most municipal clerks' offices and many
sporting goods stores),
a.. by phone* at 1-86-NY-DECALS (1-866-933-2257) or
a.. by mail to: WorldCom, P.O. Box 36985, Phoenix AZ 85067-6985. A Mail
order application form (54 kb pdf) is available.

Sarge

Old August 9th, 2004, 03:31 AM
go-bassn

Just takes a few days Christopher. Are you going to our two-dayer on the
Hudson?

Warren

--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

"Christopher P. Cericola" wrote in message
groups.com...

Old August 9th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Christopher P. Cericola

"go-bassn" wrote in message
Just takes a few days Christopher. Are you going to our two-dayer on the
Hudson?

Thinking of it..if not that one, definetely the october 2nd one.

Christopher