Randy

Old July 29th, 2004, 05:20 PM
alwaysfishking

Default Randy

Obviously, Come on Bill. we will just have a friendly contest, no hair no
dress's,
Of course cash is always an option but what fun is that ;-) (((('

"go-bassn" wrote in message
I don't think Bill can use that thing...

Warren ;-)

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message

Oh just tell me when and it's on..anytime but this weekend works for me.

now
Bill use the keyboard and respond!!!!! By the way 8 fish on buzzbaits

this
morning, No other boats around :-)

"go-bassn" wrote in message
sounds like a winner!

--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

"Thundercat" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:08:04 GMT, "alwaysfishking"
wrote:

Oh and it's electric only
"alwaysfishking" wrote in message
news Full size bass boats, you might have to get your feet a bit wet

though.

"go-bassn" wrote in message
How big a boat could be launched in those ponds you've been

fishing?

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

We need to get both Warren and Bill up there and have a ROFB min-pre
Northwoods Pocono classic.

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

Old July 29th, 2004, 05:20 PM
alwaysfishking

"go-bassn" wrote in message
I don't think Bill can use that thing...

Warren ;-)

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message

Oh just tell me when and it's on..anytime but this weekend works for me.

now
Bill use the keyboard and respond!!!!! By the way 8 fish on buzzbaits

this
morning, No other boats around :-)

"go-bassn" wrote in message
sounds like a winner!

--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

"Thundercat" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:08:04 GMT, "alwaysfishking"

Oh and it's electric only

Old July 29th, 2004, 05:20 PM
alwaysfishking

"go-bassn" wrote in message
I don't think Bill can use that thing...

Warren ;-)

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message

Oh just tell me when and it's on..anytime but this weekend works for me.

now
Bill use the keyboard and respond!!!!! By the way 8 fish on buzzbaits

this
morning, No other boats around :-)

"go-bassn" wrote in message
sounds like a winner!

--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

"Thundercat" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:08:04 GMT, "alwaysfishking"

Oh and it's electric only

Old July 29th, 2004, 05:42 PM
go-bassn

Cash works for me lol...dresses don't.

WW

"go-bassn" wrote in message
I don't think Bill can use that thing...

Warren ;-)

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message

Oh just tell me when and it's on..anytime but this weekend works for

me.
now
Bill use the keyboard and respond!!!!! By the way 8 fish on buzzbaits

this
morning, No other boats around :-)

"go-bassn" wrote in message
sounds like a winner!

--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

"Thundercat" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:08:04 GMT, "alwaysfishking"

Oh and it's electric only

Old July 29th, 2004, 05:42 PM
go-bassn

"go-bassn" wrote in message
I don't think Bill can use that thing...

Warren ;-)

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message

Oh just tell me when and it's on..anytime but this weekend works for

me.
now
Bill use the keyboard and respond!!!!! By the way 8 fish on buzzbaits

this
morning, No other boats around :-)

"go-bassn" wrote in message
sounds like a winner!

--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

"Thundercat" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:08:04 GMT, "alwaysfishking"

Oh and it's electric only

Old August 3rd, 2004, 06:53 PM
alwaysfishking

Oh I disagree, a dress on you could be cause for pay per view :-)

"go-bassn" wrote in message
I don't think Bill can use that thing...

Warren ;-)

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message

Oh just tell me when and it's on..anytime but this weekend works for

me.
now
Bill use the keyboard and respond!!!!! By the way 8 fish on

buzzbaits
this
morning, No other boats around :-)

"go-bassn" wrote in message
sounds like a winner!

--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

"Thundercat" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:08:04 GMT, "alwaysfishking"

Oh and it's electric only

Old August 3rd, 2004, 06:53 PM
alwaysfishking

"go-bassn" wrote in message
I don't think Bill can use that thing...

Warren ;-)

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message

Oh just tell me when and it's on..anytime but this weekend works for

me.
now
Bill use the keyboard and respond!!!!! By the way 8 fish on

buzzbaits
this
morning, No other boats around :-)

"go-bassn" wrote in message
sounds like a winner!

--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

"Thundercat" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:08:04 GMT, "alwaysfishking"

Oh and it's electric only

Old August 3rd, 2004, 06:53 PM
alwaysfishking

"go-bassn" wrote in message
I don't think Bill can use that thing...

Warren ;-)

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message

Oh just tell me when and it's on..anytime but this weekend works for

me.
now
Bill use the keyboard and respond!!!!! By the way 8 fish on

buzzbaits
this
morning, No other boats around :-)

"go-bassn" wrote in message
sounds like a winner!

--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

"Thundercat" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:08:04 GMT, "alwaysfishking"

Oh and it's electric only