vote no on "BO"

Old November 4th, 2008, 05:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default vote no on "BO"

wrote:
Scott Seidman wrote:
http://yalelawjournal.org/images/pdfs/pryor_note.pdf

I'm thrilled that your armchair analysis has yielded an opinion much
clearer than a Constitutional lawyer who obviously spent weeks to months
credibly thinking on and researching the matter, who opines that there
are historical differences between naturalized and native born, and that
only some interpretations would provide a conclusion of presidential
eligiblity.

I'm more than passingly familiar with most of what's in that, and your
argument that "some interpretations" would provide this or that is
nonsense. ...

Not only is roff's own Rick Dean a world renowned political
scientist, philosopher and an economist of such repute that
he has to be on the Nobel short list every year, now we are
pleased to note that he is a famous Constitutional scholar !!

We are *SO* lucky that the great Rick Dean deigns to visit
our humble little newsgroup. I'm in awe. Really.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 4th, 2008, 06:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:19:22 -0800 (PST), DaveS
wrote:

On Nov 4, 4:33*am, Dave LaCourse wrote:
Eventually, SPROING!

Maybe so, but I'm not a girly-man, and I don't dress up like a girl.- Hide quoted text -

God damn right, Dave does not dress up like a girly man. We agree on
something.

Dave
So have you heard that McCain porked Nancy Raygun in the Lincoln
bedroom. Seriously, he just jumped on it like it was Saigon Judy and
he were LURP One going upcountry.

Yeah, and you ate Hillary kaaaaack.

Old November 4th, 2008, 09:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Charlie S.

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:19:22 -0800 (PST), DaveS
wrote:

snip

Dave
So have you heard that McCain porked Nancy Raygun in the Lincoln
bedroom. Seriously, he just jumped on it like it was Saigon Judy and
he were LURP One going upcountry.

Actually, that's "LRRP". Damn.
Old November 4th, 2008, 09:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

wrote:

On Nov 4, 4:33*am, Dave LaCourse wrote:
Eventually, SPROING!

Maybe so, but I'm not a girly-man, and I don't dress up like a girl.- Hide quoted text -

God damn right, Dave does not dress up like a girly man. We agree on
something.

Dave
So have you heard that McCain porked Nancy Raygun in the Lincoln
bedroom. Seriously, he just jumped on it like it was Saigon Judy and
he were LURP One going upcountry.

Yeah, and you ate Hillary kaaaaack.

Not me, I think it was Huck Huckaby, you know that other stellar
candidate, the one who "majored in Miracles," not economics. I think
he did Hillery AND Cindy at the same sitting as part of his audition
for Cheney. But the one to watch is Palin. Imagine those big lips
wrapped around . . . ah but I say too much. Just imagine.
Old November 4th, 2008, 10:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

wrote:

On Nov 4, 4:33*am, Dave LaCourse wrote:
Eventually, SPROING!

Maybe so, but I'm not a girly-man, and I don't dress up like a girl.- Hide quoted text -

God damn right, Dave does not dress up like a girly man. We agree on
something.

Dave
So have you heard that McCain porked Nancy Raygun in the Lincoln
bedroom. Seriously, he just jumped on it like it was Saigon Judy and
he were LURP One going upcountry.

Yeah, and you ate Hillary kaaaaack.

Not me, I think it was Huck Huckaby, you know that other stellar
candidate, the one who "majored in Miracles," not economics. I think
he did Hillery AND Cindy at the same sitting as part of his audition
for Cheney. But the one to watch is Palin. Imagine those big lips
wrapped around . . . ah but I say too much. Just imagine.

Yeah, and I'd betcha you'd eat a line of Hillary's **** just to see
where it came from. Right?

You probably have a dna sample of Bill on one of your sweaters.

This is fun. Huh?

Old November 4th, 2008, 10:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Sorting

Old November 5th, 2008, 08:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Nov 4, 1:22*pm, Charlie S. w5cds (at) arrl (dot) net wrote:
So have you heard that McCain porked Nancy Raygun in the Lincoln
bedroom. Seriously, he just jumped on it like it was Saigon Judy and
he were LURP One going upcountry.

Actually, that's "LRRP". *Damn.

Actually I meant SLURP One, And it was Saveon Judy, works at the
discount drug store does she
Dave
OK?
Old November 5th, 2008, 08:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Nov 4, 2:18*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:

Yeah, and I'd betcha you'd eat a line of Hillary's **** just to see
where it came from. *Right?

You probably have a dna sample of Bill on one of your sweaters.

This is fun. *Huh?- -

Don't get upset. Im just pointing out that Palin has a future in the
Republican party. And those lips (weenie holders) are her trademark.
Dave
SPLOORK vang MU
Old November 5th, 2008, 11:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
daytripper

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 12:19:14 -0800 (PST), DaveS wrote:

On Nov 4, 2:18*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:

Yeah, and I'd betcha you'd eat a line of Hillary's **** just to see
where it came from. *Right?

You probably have a dna sample of Bill on one of your sweaters.

This is fun. *Huh?- -

Don't get upset. Im just pointing out that Palin has a future in the
Republican party. And those lips (weenie holders) are her trademark.
Dave
SPLOORK vang MU

Indeed, there's a looming possibility that Palin will be able to extricate
herself from Podunk, Alaska and thrust herownself into the national scene:
apparently the level of corruption in Alaska is so rampantly high that the
electorate is willing to send Uncle Ted back to the Senate, in spite of the
seven convictions he received last week.

If he does in fact "win", it is quite possible (I won't say "likely") that he
will be summarily drummed out of the Senate. And if that happens, Palin may
take that golden opportunity to appoint herself to fulfill Steven's term.

/daytripper (irony is everywhere you look for it)
Old November 6th, 2008, 01:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Nov 5, 3:30*pm, daytripper wrote:
Indeed, there's a looming possibility that Palin will be able to extricate
herself from Podunk, Alaska and thrust herownself into the national scene:
apparently the level of corruption in Alaska is so rampantly high that the
electorate is willing to send Uncle Ted back to the Senate, in spite of the
seven convictions he received last week.

Two words: Marion Barry

Corruption is everywhere in politics, voters are stupid.
- Ken