Indoor Fishing Venues ?

Old April 21st, 2005, 04:11 PM
memstore memstore is offline
Junior Member

Default Indoor Fishing Venues ?

Hello All,

I personally think that indoor fishing venues will be big business over the next 10 years.

Would you welcome a comfortable fishing arena with onsite parking, cafe and tackle shop; either to fish on bad weather days or to take novice anglers as there could be a variety of fishing style catered for i.e, game, course, fly, freshwater, sal****er.

There could even be coaching on site for kids.

What do you think are the pro's and con's?

Thank You
www.easytackle.com
Old April 21st, 2005, 05:14 PM
David H. Lipman

From: "memstore"

| Hello All,
|
| I personally think that indoor fishing venues will be big business overthe next 10 years.
|
| Would you welcome a comfortable fishing arena with onsite parking, cafeand tackle shop;
| either to fish on bad weather days or to take noviceanglers as there could be a variety of
| fishing style catered for i.e,game, course, fly, freshwater, sal****er.
|
| There could even be coaching on site for kids.
|
| What do you think are the pro's and con's?
|
| Thank You
| www.easytackle.com-- memstore

I think it is a real dumb idea. The idea of fishing is to be outdoors.
Just like the name of this News Group !

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old April 21st, 2005, 05:22 PM

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:11:38 +0000, memstore wrote:

Hello All,

I personally think that indoor fishing venues will be big business over
the next 10 years.

Would you welcome a comfortable fishing arena with onsite parking, cafe
and tackle shop; either to fish on bad weather days or to take novice
anglers as there could be a variety of fishing style catered for i.e,
game, course, fly, freshwater, sal****er.

There could even be coaching on site for kids.

What do you think are the pro's and con's?

Thank You
www.easytackle.com

Your feable attempt at spamming this newsgroup isn't working. Here is a
quote from your post 3/27/05:

"Spamming really wasn't my aim, I just wanted an honest opinion of
tackle shops, I won't include the url in future listings." So why is the
URL included in this post?

I would not purchase anything from your site due to your repeated spamming
here.
Old April 22nd, 2005, 12:47 PM
memstore memstore is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by
[...]

Hello,

How is putting the name of our company on the bottom of our post 'spamming', nearly everybody puts a link on the bottom of there listing. The post is not our company it is about the post (indoor fishing).

Thank You
James
www.easytackle.com
Old April 22nd, 2005, 05:29 PM
BobC

Hello,

How is putting the name of our company on the bottom of our post
'spamming', nearly everybody puts a link on the bottom of there
listing. The post is not our company it is about the post (indoor
fishing).

Thank You
James
www.easytackle.com

Below is your post of 3/25/05 (one of many similar posts) which is an
obvious and blatent attempt to lure people to your site. How is the below
post not spam?

"Hello All,

I thought I would get some peoples opinions on this new tackle company
called ‘EasyTackle.com’ apparently they have got some pretty big
anglers involved with sponsorship and product development. I know they
have just opened a large tackle shop by me and from what I hear they
are trying to open up tackle shops all over.

From the people I have been speaking to there aim is to bring fishing
and tackle sales out of the dark ages and up to speed with new
technology and advancements in the sport. I hope they do, I haven’t
found many tackle dealers that offer a good range of products as well
as good customer service.

What does everybody else think?

Do you think there is a calling for new companies like this who are
trying to modernise and improve our great sport?

What do you want from a tackle shop or tackle website?

Where is the best tackle shop you have ever been to?

What is the best tackle website you have used?

I look forward to hearing everybody’s views.

Thank You
James

P.S I think there website is www.easytackle.com

--
memstore "
Old April 22nd, 2005, 05:32 PM
David H. Lipman

From: "memstore"

| Hello,
|
| How is putting the name of our company on the bottom of our post'spamming', nearly
| everybody puts a link on the bottom of therelisting. The post is not our company it is
| about the post (indoorfishing).
|
| Thank You
| James
| www.easytackle.com-- memstore

By definition it is in the body and NOT the signature where it is OK. To be a part of the
signature you have to separate the signature from the body with two dases and one space
(-- ) as you see in my signature. That is a UseNet standard. Please adopt it !

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old April 23rd, 2005, 01:04 AM
Dan Krueger

How??? You have posted before as Joe Blow who happened across this
wonderful new site. Now it's in your sig? It's spam, moron. Really
BAD spam. Who in the hell would want to buy your crappy T-shirts for a
company that doesn't sell fishing gear (yet?)? Nice try.

Dan

-

Old April 23rd, 2005, 03:40 AM
Tex John

By THAT definition, sure. That just isn't the only definition.

Ten years ago, I can't recall that even being a valid definition.

Point is, your usenet group's definition isn't the only one. And I'm
obviously not alone.

Not just Dave, all you guys, don't complain about spam and then promote
yourself or your product, period, because there are plenty of us that have
been part of newsgroups where simply including your email address to a
corporate account was considered spam.

And where no one even knew what tofu was...

John
again, in Houston....wishing he was on the Surfside jetties instead of
sitting here typing...

From: "memstore"