Southern Classic and hello...

Old April 7th, 2004, 08:57 PM
bassboy

Default Southern Classic and hello...

Hey ya'll. I just heard about this forum on another site, and I would
love to know what the deal is with the Southern Classic.

I'm in Orlando, and I might be able to come if it's within easy
driving distance. Thanks, and I look forward to learning some things
from you guys and sharing some of my knowledge, if I can.

Chris
Old April 7th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Charles Summers

Since you've just made your first post here... you qualify. How easy was
that?

Ok, you can get alot of information here, but the sign-up form and details
are he www.moebassguide.com then click on the Southern Classic link on
the left hand side.

Oh yeah... Welcome to ROFB!

om...

Old April 7th, 2004, 09:25 PM
go-bassn

That was Charles Summers, rush chairman...he was damn glad to meet ya.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Since you've just made your first post here... you qualify. How easy was
that?

Ok, you can get alot of information here, but the sign-up form and details
are he www.moebassguide.com then click on the Southern Classic link on
the left hand side.

Oh yeah... Welcome to ROFB!

om...

Old April 7th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Charles Summers

And that was Warren Wolk.... from the still frozen north. He really needs a
day out on the water...LOL

"go-bassn" wrote in message
That was Charles Summers, rush chairman...he was damn glad to meet ya.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Since you've just made your first post here... you qualify. How easy was
that?

Ok, you can get alot of information here, but the sign-up form and

details
are he www.moebassguide.com then click on the Southern Classic link

on
the left hand side.

Oh yeah... Welcome to ROFB!

om...

Old April 7th, 2004, 09:44 PM
alwayfishking

Still frozen my a#$, fish are biting, bring the noise my brother bring the
noise!!! But I agree, Warren needs a day on the water... : )

"go-bassn" wrote in message
That was Charles Summers, rush chairman...he was damn glad to meet ya.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Since you've just made your first post here... you qualify. How easy

was
that?

Ok, you can get alot of information here, but the sign-up form and

details
are he www.moebassguide.com then click on the Southern Classic link

on
the left hand side.

Oh yeah... Welcome to ROFB!

om...

Old April 7th, 2004, 10:30 PM
go-bassn

I'll be out there at 6:30 fellas, bright & early tomorrow! Thank God! But
of course, the forcast is for rain. I just spooled some Seaguar 8# onto my
light spinner, matched it with a rigid 7' Furnace Bay spinnin rod, and tied
on the $17 Lucky Craft Live Pointer I bought at Dick's the other day. Yes,
I must have lost my mind over the winter...

Warren

"go-bassn" wrote in message
That was Charles Summers, rush chairman...he was damn glad to meet ya.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Since you've just made your first post here... you qualify. How easy

was
that?

Ok, you can get alot of information here, but the sign-up form and

details
are he www.moebassguide.com then click on the Southern Classic

link
on
the left hand side.

Oh yeah... Welcome to ROFB!

om...

Old April 8th, 2004, 12:17 AM
Jerry Barton

Why? I seen him twice and I haven't seen him bring anything in for
weigh-in............................ BAM !!! ;-)) SON!!

"go-bassn" wrote in message
That was Charles Summers, rush chairman...he was damn glad to meet ya.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Since you've just made your first post here... you qualify. How easy

was
that?

Ok, you can get alot of information here, but the sign-up form and

details
are he www.moebassguide.com then click on the Southern Classic

link
on