Free Offer

Old January 18th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Rodney

Default Free Offer

Ok guys here is the skinny

I have redesigned the boomerang, changed the name, and changed my
Licensee (the company that will be selling and marketing them nation wide).

The Old licensee made the things almost useless, by making them too
strong, requiring too much weight to operate them, and you lost
sensitivity. He also included a bunch of stuff you didn't want.

(These new bungees are many times better than the old ones in the
Boomerang Kits, so even if you have tried the others, you ought to give
these a chance)

I have been getting a Textile company to make me the stretch cords in
different elastic strengths (the amount of stretch in the cord), he sent
me thousands of yards of this "test" material. Now that we have the
proper stretch, he will be making me the material that also has a higher
breaking strength in these new elasticity rates.

This R&D has produced 4 different bungees that will be marketed, sold
only with the weights, and many times cheaper than the original
Boomerangs kits.

Here is the free "limited" offer, Limit one pack to each address, while
supply last.

This licensee "Mojo" is not as tight as Renosky was about "giving away
samples"

I have thousands of yards of the test materials, now these "will not" be
the final material used, as this stuff breaks a bit too easy, but it
works fine,, just when your weight hangs up hard, the bungee breaks,
instead of just loosing the weight, you loose the bungee as well, this
will be corrected in the new factory rigs, but I would like to give away
this test material, just to get people using the new rigs, and talking
about it, and it's new Name

If you will mail me a self addressed stamped envelope, I will send you
12 of these new "Long Shot" bungees (totally free) 3 each of each size.

These are
Fly fishing (requires only 1/16 oz weight)
Ultra light (from 1/8 to 1/4 oz weight)
light weight (from 1/4 to 1/2 Oz weight)
Medium weight ( from 3/4 to 1 Oz weight)

Now these are just proto types, the new Mojo "Long Shot" rigs will
actually be 4 times stronger (breaking strength) But these proto's will
last quite some time, unless your fishing where you weight hangs up a lot.

The applications for this "Long Shot" rig are many, from ice fishing to
working the banks, to drop shotting on steroids. Remember the "Long
Shot" is a remote control for nearly any lure, you control the action
even with the lure staying in one place. Take some time to practice
controlling each lure, where you can watch the lures action

All I want from you in return is an honest opinion on the way this thing
works to catch fish. emailed to me (good and/or bad). Now these are not
for use in all fishing conditions, mainly for use when targeting large
bass, holding to cover, beds, points, weeds, behind log jams (places
where you can work your lure but a few feet). They also work at any time
you can catch Bass Carolina, or Texas rigging, except you just catch
more of them. "Bigger"

This is "just" a rig, you still need to choose the right lure and color
for the conditions, and you location.

If you want to take advantage of this offer email me privately (remove
the "sp" from the end of my email address), and I will give you my snail
mail address

These new (with the better material) rigs will retail "with" the weight
designed for them, at 6 for 4 dollars, SOld as "Mojo Long Shots" and
will be available soon in your local tackle stores.

All those who take advantage of this offer will also receive a free pack
of the Long shots in the weight choice they want, when they are
available in the new material.

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Stand Out Hooks ,

Old January 18th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Rodney

Brad B wrote:

What are bungee's used for?

Too control the action of most lures

it is rigged like a drop shot, except the bungee is between the weight
and the hook. The weight acts like a anchor point, by bouncing your rod
tip (or any other movement), with tension on the line, the lure follows
the tip, without the weight moving from it's spot on the bottom. this
allows for tremendous lure action (if desired) with the lure staying in
one place. It has to be seen, to be believed, what it does and the
number of fish caught on lures rigged this way.

See http://ezknot.com/Whatboomer.html

I have changed the materials to reduce the cost, but also made a much
more controllable fishing rig
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Stand Out Hooks ,
Straight Out Lures, Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, Mojo's Long

Old January 18th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Rodney

Brad B wrote:

Thanks! Sounds interesting.I'll have to try this technique!

Then just send me a private email
I will return the mailing information.

I'm doing this to control the numbers, Just so I know how many of these
I can send out,, I don't want you mailing me if I'm out of material. If
I just posted the mailing address, then people would send the envelopes
without me knowing how many were coming.

Right now I have a little over 2,000 of these to give away

Remove the "sp" from my return address

Old January 19th, 2004, 09:55 PM
Rodney

There has been a heavy response from this group, but I still have many left.

Here is the page with more info http://ezknot.com/Long_Shot.html

Remember these free ones are without the weight, and they will break
easier than when we get the right material in,, these do work well
though. Depending on the response for the free ones, if you break or
loose your free ones, email me back, I will keep you supplied (until I
run out of this material)

Just for your information, even this material is not commercially
available anywhere else

Old January 19th, 2004, 11:48 PM
Rodney

Brad B wrote:
Can ya send any samples up to Canada eh?

You bet,, just put enough postage on it,, can you buy US postage there ?

Old January 20th, 2004, 02:53 AM
Rodney

Brad B wrote:

What's your mailing address there?
Also I tried to send you email but it always bounced back.The address on
your site is
This does not work!

H'mmmm must be down, for a few min.,, it has been working fine today