FA: World's Largest Tacklebox "PACKED" full of NEW Bass goodies...

Old January 11th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Duane

Default FA: World's Largest Tacklebox "PACKED" full of NEW Bass goodies...

FA: World's Largest Tacklebox "PACKED" full of NEW Bass fishing gear...

Bass Pro Shops "World's Largest Tacklebox" (no longer manfactured) that's big enough to hold all the included items below plus 3 six-pacs in it's hidden insulated cooler.

Items in the auction:
* NEW Lake Sytems Color-C-Lector Meter with Case
* NEW Lake Sytems pH Guide Meter with Case
* NEW Bassmate Computer (47,000 Lures database)
* NEW Airguide Fishing Barometer
* NEW Color-C-Lector Crankbaits: Bombers, Minnows, Torpedo's, & Plugs
* NEW Color-C-Lector Worms in all 27 Color-C-Lector colors
* NEW Fenwick Color-C-Lector Tacklebox
* NEW Bass Pro Shops BEST Crankbaits: Bombers, Minnows, Plugs, Poppers, Torpedo's, Crawdads
* NEW Bass Pro Shops Various Lures: Spinners, Jigs, Buzzbaits, Watersnakes, Lizards
* NEW Bass Pro Shops Worms: Night Crawlers, Squirmers, Curly Grubs, Crawdads
* NEW Jighead Hooks, Shiner Hooks

Plus many NEW fishing aids & tools like Snagmaster Lure Retrievers, Automated Line Stripper, 20lb Pocket Combo Fish Weigh Scale/Tape Measure, Reel Repair Kit, Emergency Hook Remover Kit, ect

Old January 12th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Spoonplugger

SCHWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG
holy mother of god what a box not just the box but look at all those
cool toys...
Wayne
ink.net...

Old January 13th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Bob Rickard

I was one of the few idiots that actually bought one of those stupid boxes.
When I filled it up, I couldn't lift it. When I got help lifting it up, it
was too high for the trunk of my new car, ('73 Sedan De Ville, back in the
good old days when I still had my health). When we got it into the boat, it
opened up too wide to use. We had to end up sliding it from side-to-side so
we could open one side at a time. I soon donated it to a worthy cause; a
Democratic party fundraising auction.

--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

"Spoonplugger" wrote in message
SCHWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG
holy mother of god what a box not just the box but look at all those
cool toys...
Wayne
ink.net...

Old January 14th, 2004, 01:46 AM
Crownliner

yep the old umco magnum i think it was called. it had the famous possum
belly cooler. it was huge and as impractical as could be. great in theory,
but horrible in practice.

if one of my clients ever tried to bring one of those on a trip i would have
bill danced him right over the side.

crownliner

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message
[...]

ink.net...

Old January 14th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Spoonplugger

It sure looked good though, the toys that it comes with on that auction look
pretty cool too
"Crownliner" wrote in message
[...]

ink.net...

Old January 15th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Bob Rickard

Crownliner said, "yep the old umco magnum i think it was called."

That sure be right, CL. Of course, that Possum Belly Cooler attached to the
bottom is what made it so appealing. The thought having that big tub crammed
full of iced Budweiser along on every fishing trip made the Umco seem too
good to be true. I could then tell my wife that I only took my tacklebox &
rods on my outings, like a good husband should. ;-)

--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

[...]

ink.net...

Old January 16th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Kevin Hare

Hey Bob, do they still make those things? Sounds like I could use
one!!!!! How have you been?

Heavy

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message om...
[...]

ink.net...

Old January 17th, 2004, 07:46 AM
Bob Rickard

Hey there Kevin,

I personally have not seen any of those hog-size, disaster-ridden tackle
boxes around for a long, long time. I would guess most people that had owned
them have burned and buried the darn things at least six feet deep by now.

My ticker is coming along OK, and I actually hope to do some fishing this
year. Right now, though, I am really pooped because Joe has been working me
to death! The next time I start a new company and hire my own boss, I will
make sure that he/she is as lazy as I am. Joe is a precision machine that
seems to need no rest. The last time he caught me goofing off, he threatened
to trade me to some spinnerbait company in Baghdad for a designer to be
named later. You can bet that I have been a busy little beaver since then.

With the patent now in hand and the final design touches to the new 2004
models complete, our factories (yes, real factories instead of making them
one-at-a-time by hand) have begun full scale production. Making this happen
was, for all of us, a huge project.

The new models look like jewelry but are tougher than a cheap steak, and
really perform beautifully in the water. Not even the Japanese can touch the
quality, looks or durability of these things. Other than the top quality
Mustad hooks and Lakeland & Worth spinner blades we use for them, everything
else is specially 100% Secret Weapon designed and built. They will debut on
the internet in mid to late February, and will also start showing up in
selected tournament-oriented dealers around the country at about the same
time.

There is a loving God, and through the good people that He has put into our
lives, and the ideas that He has mysteriously planted in my head, Phyllis &
I can now look forward to a future that we thought was gone forever, due to
our severe health problems. Now we just can't seem to give thanks enough to
Him and everyone else that has made all this possible, and that includes all
of you.
--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

om...

&
[...]

ink.net...

Old January 18th, 2004, 01:32 AM
Illinois Fisherman

I am looking forward to the new production, Bob. Can't wait to see what you
have new this year.

God Bless.

y.com...

Old January 20th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Kevin Hare

Glad to hear that things are going well for both you and your family.
Hope to see you sometime this year? And don't forget me the next time
you need someone for Secret Weapon, I can be as lazy as the next
guy!!!!!

Heavy

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message gy.com...
[...]

"Kevin Hare" wrote in message
om...
[...]

ink.net...