See ya!

Old May 4th, 2007, 11:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

Default See ya!

Heading out to Orange County Beach! Gonna catch a big ole Red Snapper... or
three this weekend.

This is going to be interesting.

Old May 4th, 2007, 11:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bass_Mr.

I hope you can avoid the "vomitorium".
. ..

Old May 4th, 2007, 12:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

You better take some #75 sun screen for that milk white skin of yours, have
fun!

--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message

"Bass_Mr." wrote in message
.. .
I hope you can avoid the "vomitorium".
"Charles Summers" wrote in message
. ..
Heading out to Orange County Beach! Gonna catch a big ole Red Snapper...
or three this weekend.

This is going to be interesting.

Good luck and have fun!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old May 4th, 2007, 01:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now

On Fri, 4 May 2007 05:26:14 -0500, "Charles Summers"
wrote:

Heading out to Orange County Beach! Gonna catch a big ole Red Snapper... or
three this weekend.

This is going to be interesting.

Enjoy yourself Charles!
Old May 4th, 2007, 02:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Good luck and have fun. Fresh caught seafood tastes better than store
bought for soem reason. (Oh, and just pay the crew to clean your catch.)

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River

Old May 5th, 2007, 03:59 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Charles Summers wrote:
Heading out to Orange County Beach! Gonna catch a big ole Red Snapper... or
three this weekend.

That's about the limit now,, hardly worth the trip

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Old May 5th, 2007, 11:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan[_2_]

Rodney Long wrote:
Charles Summers wrote:
Heading out to Orange County Beach! Gonna catch a big ole Red
Snapper... or three this weekend.

That's about the limit now,, hardly worth the trip

Have you ever caught a 15# snapper? Well worth the trip and the limit
only applies to those you keep.
Old May 6th, 2007, 03:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Dan wrote:
Rodney Long wrote:
Charles Summers wrote:
Heading out to Orange County Beach! Gonna catch a big ole Red
Snapper... or three this weekend.

That's about the limit now,, hardly worth the trip

Have you ever caught a 15# snapper?

Yep, quite a few of them that size

Well worth the trip and the limit
only applies to those you keep.

I'm sorry,, I still have that "eat what you catch" mentality when it
comes to deep sea fishing, I have no problem with C&R when trolling for
salt water fish. I guess it comes from going deep sea fishing twice a
year for 40 years, and then eating Snapper for 6 months after each trip.

Then they started dropping the limits where now your lucky to have 2
fish fries after spending $200.00 for a charter ($1200.00, split 6
ways), I used to bring home over a 100 lbs of fish fillets after each
trip,, now your lucky, real, real lucky, to bring home 10.

C&R on deep caught Snapper, causes a huge amount of casualties, so most
captions move off the snapper as soon as the boat limits out, so you
might just catch three little ones, and never get the chance for that
good fish. They want to not take a chance of killing fish, that their
next charter would catch.

I no longer charter boats for snapper fishing, it's just not worth it.
mainly because I remember the good old days.

Sport fishing never has reduced the numbers of fish in the sea, it is
the commercial fishing that decimates the fish populations, yet we are
the ones that get punished for it.