Sure as shootin'

Old July 27th, 2012, 01:26 AM posted to alt.baldspot,alt.fan.mulletheads,alt.fan.mulletheads.mike-soja,alt.fishing,rec.music.reggae
Ernie

Default Sure as shootin'

Sure as shootin, I'm sportin' a mullet haircut these days. I may be bald on
top, but it's still a mullet. Ernie

Old July 27th, 2012, 01:31 AM posted to alt.baldspot,alt.fan.mulletheads,alt.fishing,rec.music.reggae
Marcus

On Jul 26, 5:26*pm, "Ernie" wrote:
Sure as shootin, I'm sportin' a mullet haircut these days. *I may be bald on
top, but it's still a mullet. *Ernie

Well, you live in a trailer... so guess that makes your trailer trash.

Marcus
Old July 27th, 2012, 01:36 AM posted to alt.baldspot,alt.fan.mulletheads,alt.fishing,rec.music.reggae
Ernie

Well, you live in a trailer... so guess that makes your trailer trash.

Marcus

pre-fab housing, my friend. Ernie

Old July 27th, 2012, 01:37 AM posted to alt.baldspot,alt.fan.mulletheads,alt.fishing,rec.music.reggae
Marcus

On Jul 26, 5:36*pm, "Ernie" wrote:
Well, you live in a trailer... so guess that makes your trailer trash.
Marcus

pre-fab housing, my friend. Ernie

OK, so they took the wheels off.

Marcus
Old July 27th, 2012, 11:25 AM posted to alt.baldspot,alt.fan.mulletheads,alt.fishing,rec.music.reggae
Ernie

pre-fab housing, my friend. Ernie

OK, so they took the wheels off.

Marcus

So, you admit you are my friend, then? Ernie

Old July 27th, 2012, 11:13 PM posted to alt.baldspot,alt.fan.mulletheads,alt.fishing,rec.music.reggae
Marcus

On Jul 27, 3:25*am, "Ernie" wrote:
pre-fab housing, my friend. Ernie
OK, so they took the wheels off.
Marcus

So, you admit you are my friend, then? Ernie

No, I just admit you live in a `pre-fab` or manufactured house.

Did not say I like you. Nobody here does. People do not like liars.

Marcus