Second anniversary!

Old March 11th, 2004, 10:32 PM
Roger Ohlund

Default Second anniversary!

Hi all!

As most of you already know I started to write on a website 2 years ago,
that I felt perhaps could be of use when planning for a clave. This website
has tomorrow been online for exactly two years. During this time I've had
close to 28.000 visitors from more than 80 different countries and all
continents.

And, as I said last year all the 28K visitors have been greeted "Welcome
ROFFians". I did after all start to write the web for ROFFians and have seen
no point in changing the welcoming text, allthough I suspect that the
ROFFian visitors don't come close to the number of other visitors. I have
BTW received numerous email from luckily ignorant people who has no
knowledge about what a ROFFian might be. One person even figured it for some
kind of club and wanted to know how to apply for membership ;-)

Just wanted to say THANK YOU all for the inspiration and the fact that you
keep on visiting the page.

/ Roger
Daytime engineer
Lifetime fly fisherman
If you feel like it, visit http://www.imsoc.se/angler/ for info on fly
fishing in northern Sweden, Lapland

Old March 12th, 2004, 12:54 AM
Jeff Miller

roger - i meander to your page on occasions just to see another part of
this world. it's always a satisfying visit. you've done a great job.

jeff

Old March 12th, 2004, 01:30 AM
Peter Charles

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:32:54 +0100, "Roger Ohlund"
wrote:

[...]

and a site that only gets better with age.

Peter
Old March 12th, 2004, 02:59 AM
Mike

I mosey over myself to take a gander some beatiful spots for sure.....Make sure
you bring a camera to Penns some nice sites there also.....

Handyman Mike
Standing in a river waving a stick

Old March 12th, 2004, 03:40 AM
Mike Connor

"Roger Ohlund" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Congrats! The third year is the worst!

TL
MC

Old March 13th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Tim J.

"Jeff Miller" wrote...
roger - i meander to your page on occasions just to see another part of
this world. it's always a satisfying visit. you've done a great job.

Same here, Roger. Your site is put together very well.
--
TL,
Tim