Flooding The Group

Old June 24th, 2005, 03:46 PM

PO Box 10256
Beaumont, Texas 77726
US
Phone 4096584724

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Old June 24th, 2005, 04:23 PM

Why would you post all my information here, this is not my doing. Who
ever is doing this is not associated with me or my website in any way,
shape or form.

Old June 24th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Bob La Londe

wrote in message
ups.com...
Why would you post all my information here, this is not my doing. Who
ever is doing this is not associated with me or my website in any way,
shape or form.

For any who may be interested, Grant took the effort to call me personally
about this flooding issue. He says he is not doing this and he is not aware
of anybody associated with him who may be doing so, but he will take every
effort to track down the person responsible.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Old June 24th, 2005, 04:45 PM
SimRacer

Actually Bob, that appears to just be a link in the poster's message. The
poster is flooding from "hookandsinker.com"

Here is the Network Solutions Whois data on that domain:

http://tinyurl.com/b6tcq

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
STOP!!!!!

GT Web Designs
PO Box 13052
Beaumont, TX 77726
US

Domain Name: USABASSFISHING.COM

Administrative Contact
Grant H:
GT Web Designs
PO Box 10256
Beaumont, Texas 77726
US
Phone 4096584724
Fax
Technical Contact
Grant H:

GT Web Designs
PO Box 10256
Beaumont, Texas 77726
US
Phone 4096584724
Fax
Billing Contact
Grant H:

GT Web Designs
PO Box 10256
Beaumont, Texas 77726
US
Phone 4096584724

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Old June 24th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Scott Seidman

"Bob La Londe" wrote in
:

wrote in message
ups.com...
Why would you post all my information here, this is not my doing. Who
ever is doing this is not associated with me or my website in any
way, shape or form.

For any who may be interested, Grant took the effort to call me
personally about this flooding issue. He says he is not doing this
and he is not aware of anybody associated with him who may be doing
so, but he will take every effort to track down the person
responsible.

Right is Right. What is going on is an improper use of the rss feed from
usabassfishing by someone at hookand sinker

Scott
Old June 24th, 2005, 05:46 PM
NH

Am I the only one who is NOT getting newsgroup messages from Fishman? He's
not on my blocked sender's list, but I don't see any messages from him...
(I'm using Outlook Express).... Why am I so lucky? I see all of his
messages when I go over to groups.google.com, but not on OE...

m...

Old June 24th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Scott Seidman

"NH" wrote in
m:

Am I the only one who is NOT getting newsgroup messages from

Fishman?
He's not on my blocked sender's list, but I don't see any

messages
from him... (I'm using Outlook Express).... Why am I so lucky?

I see
all of his messages when I go over to groups.google.com, but not

on
OE...

I suspect your usenet provider is using a more advanced spam
filter that most

Scott
Old June 24th, 2005, 05:59 PM

I have removed the RSS feeds from USABassFishing.com, hopefully this
will end all this spam from Fishman.

Old June 24th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Ken Fortenberry

NH wrote:
Am I the only one who is NOT getting newsgroup messages from Fishman?

I don't see them either. My ISP is SBC and they must block
hijacked RSS feeds.

--
Ken Fortenberry