John Kerry hates fishing ! ! !

Old October 31st, 2004, 01:12 AM
RGarri7470

Default John Kerry hates fishing ! ! !

Hey Ronnie Garrison, Do you know anything about Lake
Blue Ridge. It's about 1 1/2 hours north by north east of Dalton off hiway
76?

--
Dave Norton

Caught my first GA smallmouth there last April, first time I have ever fished
that lake. It is just about the only lake in Georgia that has a population of
smallmouth.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Old October 31st, 2004, 01:39 AM
RGarri7470

(they even stay on the ground and pretend to have a
broken wing to protect their chicks) from a dove, then you should not be
hunting
dove.

Around here we shoot doves in flight - do you shoot them on the ground?
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old October 31st, 2004, 05:53 AM
Marty

"RGarri7470" wrote in message
I'm sure that's part of it.

I was an active birder for 15 years and never thought a killdeer and
mourning dove resembled each other in flight.

Does being a birder mean you went to dove shoots and hunted them?
Ronnie

Scratching my head trying to figure out what that question means.

Old October 31st, 2004, 03:12 PM
RGarri7470

I was an active birder for 15 years and never thought a killdeer and
mourning dove resembled each other in flight.

Does being a birder mean you went to dove shoots and hunted them?
Ronnie

Scratching my head trying to figure out what that question means.

My comment was that doves and killdees look a lot alike when flying over a dove
field when you are hunting them. If being a birder means you are in the same
situation, fine. But if it means you are watching them from a distance, usually
with binoculars, it has nothing to do with my statement that killdees and doves
look almost exactly alike when you are hunting on a dove field.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old October 31st, 2004, 03:12 PM
John Kerr

I don't hunt, so I wouldn't know a dove from a 747. But a friend of mine
talked me into going pheasant hunting one day. A pheasant came up right
in front of me, and it scared the crap out of me....my friend said,
"It's yours!". Well, "mine" is still out there flying around somewhere.
smile

Old October 31st, 2004, 04:16 PM
RGarri7470

A pheasant came up right
in front of me, and it scared the crap out of me....my friend said,
"It's yours!". Well, "mine" is still out there flying around somewhere.
smile

A covey of quail makes a lot of noise when they are flushed too. Walking to a
deer stand one morning in the dark, I stepped in one. My heart did not get back
to normal for two days.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com