Belated NWC Pics - Warren

Old November 7th, 2004, 02:23 AM
Jim Laumann

Default Belated NWC Pics - Warren

I apologize for the length of time its taken to get these developed
and scanned - I maybe took a half dozen pics while I was
up there. Figured these would have the most interest to folks.

These are of Warren getting the 2004 Hard Luck award (a
custom made Lutefisk rod - not every fisherman has one of
these in his arsenal.) from Steve.....Jerry B. is in the background.

Enjoy!!

Jim

http://www.geocities.com/sportsman00...WC/Warren1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/sportsman00...WC/Warren2.jpg

Old November 7th, 2004, 04:30 AM
go-bassn

Thanks Jim - note evereyone that both Steve & myself are both heterosexual.
That night was great, I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. Thanks again
Jim for the Lutefisk, it looks great on my rodrack!

--
Warren

http://www.warrenwolk.com
Http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

Old November 8th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Are these the only photos from the NWC???

Nope, I'm trying to get the photo gallery back up and running on
OutdoorFrontiers.com, then there'll be pictures in the Tournament Section.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old November 8th, 2004, 09:27 PM
go-bassn

None of me of course...

WW;-)

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

Old November 9th, 2004, 12:30 AM
John Kerr

I am envious.....where can I get a rod like that? Is it a "signature"
one....probably costs more, hu? grin
Thanks for sharing the pics!
JK

Old November 9th, 2004, 01:22 AM
Jim Laumann

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 18:30:00 -0600, (John Kerr) wrote:

I am envious.....where can I get a rod like that? Is it a "signature"
one....probably costs more, hu? grin
Thanks for sharing the pics!
JK

John

Lutefisk rods are one of a kind originals, must like Steve Hubers
signiture series rods. They are hand made in Oslo Mn by Uncle Torwald,
and sold exclusively at Tiegen's Oslo Store, in Vernon Township of
Dodge County, the heart of SE MN's lutefisk country.

Not every fisherman will ever have the chance to hold one of these
beauties in their hand. There are two basic styles - the warm water
rod made for the powerful runs of the Flathead Lutefisk - found in
the warm waters of the South Branch of the South Fork of the Zumbro
river. The warm water rod places an emphasis on the stout sensitivety
of custom cut, tree dried box elder wood rod blanks.

The cool water rod is designed for the leaps and areial artistry of
the wiley King and Coho Lutefisk, found in the head waters of the Root
river drainage. The cool water rod makes use of a blank cut from
supple black willow.

Both rod styles feature custom built bait casters spooled with nearly
7 or 8' of premium sissal baler twine, and are ready to fish, as they
come equipped with 14 gauge electric fence wire hooks, dressed
with chicken feathers died red (the local favorite) or color of your
choice for a slight extra charge.

The rods come w/ a generous warranty period of 7 minutes or 7 casts,
which ever comes first - something even ROFB's own Al can appreciate.

If you'd like one of these rods shipped to you, you can contact
Dale Tiegen at the Oslo Store - 507-365-8926. They run the fearsome
price of $12.95, expensive, but so very worth it.

Jim

Old November 9th, 2004, 02:21 AM
John Kerr

Belated NWC Pics - Warren

Group: rec.outdoors.fishing.bass Date: Tue, Nov 9, 2004, 1:22am (CST+6)
From: (Jim=A0Laumann)
On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 18:30:00 -0600,
(John Kerr) wrote:
I am envious.....where can I get a rod like that? Is it a "signature"
one....probably costs more, hu? grin
Thanks for sharing the pics!
JK
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
[...]
Jim, you made my day!!!
Thanks!!!! grin
JB

Old November 9th, 2004, 05:58 AM
RichZ

Jim Laumann wrote:

The rods come w/ a generous warranty period of 7 minutes or 7 casts,
which ever comes first - something even ROFB's own Al can appreciate.

But do they have cello handlewraps? The key to extending the warranty is
to maintain the integrity of the cello -- uhm -- cherry, as it were.

There's nothing quite like a nice bowl of cold, lye soaked fish heads to
get the old juices flowing in the morning, eh?