Tuna salad anyone? Death of a Tuna and Deathof a Whale

Old November 16th, 2006, 01:42 AM posted to alt.fishing,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,rec.outdoors.fishing
Rodney Long

Default Tuna salad anyone? Death of a Tuna and Deathof a Whale

pearl wrote:
"Rodney Long" wrote in message ...
pearl wrote:

TELL ME, WOULD YOU LET YOUR CHILD DIE, IF AN ANIMAL'S DEATH COULD SAVE
IT ??????????????????????????????????????
Not in that position. Are you?

Sorry I missed that at the bottom

Tell us.. Will you let people
continue to die, if quitting your meat habit could save them?

Hay, what I eat has nothing to do with anyone but me,

Aren't you forgetting about the animals? Don't they count?

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not letting
anyone do anything, and I'm not keeping them from doing anything, am I
going them to force them to stop eating meat,,,, hell no , that's up to
them, but all they need to do is change their meat consumption from beef
and pork to chicken , fish, and goat. all of which is "good" for ANYONE

You appear to be very keen on promoting it, ignoring studies.

Far From it, I'm ignoring studies that have the answer, before they
asked the questions

Do you agree to let them test drugs on animals, and kill the animals,
so your child can live ?

Absolutely not.

BINGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got ya, You have been brain washed, you claim compassion, yet you
would let your own child die, so a "rat" could live, you have no
compassion, you have no love, you have no "humanity"
I'm sorry, but your pond scum

"I cannot name one single case in which experiments on
animals may have led to a useful result."

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man you have been throughly brain washed
Dr med. Philippe Grin, G.P., Video Interview with CIVIS,
July 1 1986.

"I am of the opinion that all experiments on animals should
be abolished because they only lead us to error."
Dr Marie-Louise Griboval, April 1987. Hans Ruesch, One
Thousand Doctors (and many more) Against Vivisection.

"As a physician, I am definitely opposed to animal experiments.
They are totally useless, they don't contribute in any way to
progress of medicine."
Dr med. Jurg Kym, Physicians Have the Word, ATRA,
December 1986. Hans Ruesch, One Thousand Doctors (and
many more) Against Vivisection.

"My own conviction is that the study of human physiology
by way of experiments on animals is the most grotesque and
fantastic error ever committed in the whole range of human
intellectual activity."
Dr G. F. Walker, Medical World, December 1933.

http://www.health.org.nz/foreartl.html
http://www.health.org.nz/contents.html

Adverse reactions to pharmaceutical drugs are -at least-
the fourth leading cause of death in the West. Surprise?

Here are your brain washers,, from 10's of thousands of "real" doctors,
you have a select few that have been laughed out of the profession

Good by,, Looser

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Old November 16th, 2006, 02:15 AM posted to alt.fishing,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,rec.outdoors.fishing
pearl

pearl wrote:

TELL ME, WOULD YOU LET YOUR CHILD DIE, IF AN ANIMAL'S DEATH COULD SAVE
IT ??????????????????????????????????????
Not in that position. Are you?
Sorry I missed that at the bottom

Tell us.. Will you let people
continue to die, if quitting your meat habit could save them?
Hay, what I eat has nothing to do with anyone but me,

Aren't you forgetting about the animals? Don't they count?

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Taking Animals Seriously
Mental Life and Moral Status
by David DeGrazia
review

Most people who approach Taking Animals Seriously will share an
unspoken presupposition. This is that animal activists take animals too
seriously. They lack a sense of proportion. It's not that gratuitous cruelty
to members of other species is morally defensible. Surely it isn't. If
pressed, then all but the amoral, sociopathic or philosophically bewitched
are likely to grant that wanton animal-abuse is best discouraged. Instead,
the pervasive assumption is simply that animal suffering doesn't really
matter much compared to the things that happen to human beings - to us.
They, after all, are only animals: objects rather than our fellow subjects.
Animal consciousness, insofar as it exists at all, is minimal and
uninteresting.

Contrast one's likely reaction on learning that the infant or toddler next
door is being abused. Let's suppose that the abuse is being inflicted for
fun or profit - or, more broadly, for purposes that can be described only
as frivolous. In such a case, then one's intuitions are equally clear. The
suffering of the victim has to be taken very seriously. One has a duty
actively to prevent it. The interests of the child take precedence over the
wishes of the abuser. In extreme cases, the adults involved in persistent
abuse may need to be legally restrained or even locked up. Indeed, it is
cases of failure on our part to take action to prevent it - or failure to take
action by the social services or child-protection agencies - that demand
justification. To treat the suffering caused by child-abuse lightly would be
to show a sense of disproportion when confronted with the nature of the
practices involved - and our capacity to do something about them.

Yet here lies the crux.

After Darwin, a huge and accumulating convergence of physiological,
behavioural, genetic and evolutionary evidence suggests - but cannot
prove - an appalling possibility. This is that hundreds of millions of the
non-human victims of our actions are functionally akin - intellectually,
emotionally and in their capacity to suffer - to very young humans. In
the light of what we're doing to our victims, the consequences of their
also being ethically akin to human babies or toddlers would be awful;
in fact, almost too ghastly to think about.

When we're confronted with such an emotive parallel, all sorts of
psychological denial and defence-mechanisms are likely to kick in.
Undoubtedly, too, animal-exploitation makes our lives so much
more convenient. Not surprisingly, in view of what we're doing to
them, there is a powerful incentive for us as humans to rationalise
our actions.

Numerous pretexts and rationalisations aimed at legitimating animal
exploitation are certainly available; most of them seek to magnify the
gulf between "us" and "them". Intellectually, however, they prove on
examination to be surprisingly thin.
http://www.hedweb.com/animals/degrazia.htm

I'm not letting
anyone do anything, and I'm not keeping them from doing anything, am I
going them to force them to stop eating meat,,,, hell no , that's up to
them, but all they need to do is change their meat consumption from beef
and pork to chicken , fish, and goat. all of which is "good" for ANYONE

You appear to be very keen on promoting it, ignoring studies.

Far From it, I'm ignoring studies that have the answer, before they
asked the questions

You're ignoring valid research.

Do you agree to let them test drugs on animals, and kill the animals,
so your child can live ?

Absolutely not.

BINGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got ya, You have been brain washed, you claim compassion, yet you
would let your own child die, so a "rat" could live, you have no
compassion, you have no love, you have no "humanity"
I'm sorry, but your pond scum

You're projecting, and wrong. Testing on animals can't help.

"I cannot name one single case in which experiments on
animals may have led to a useful result."

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man you have been throughly brain washed

No, you have.

'BMJ 2004;328:514-517 (28 February), doi:10.1136/bmj.328.7438.514

Where is the evidence that animal research benefits humans?
Pandora Pound, research fellow1, Shah Ebrahim, professor1,
Peter Sandercock, professor2, Michael B Bracken, professor3,
Ian Roberts, professor4 Reviewing Animal Trials Systematically
(RATS) Group 1 Department of Social Medicine, University of
Bristol, Bristol BS8 2PR, 2 Department of Clinical Neurosciences,
University of Edinburgh, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh ..,
3 Center for Perinatal, Pediatric, and Environmental Epidemiology,
Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520
USA, 4 London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine,
London WC1B 3DP
Clinicians and the public often consider it axiomatic that animal
research has contributed to the treatment of human disease, yet
little evidence is available to support this view. Few methods
exist for evaluating the clinical relevance or importance of basic
animal research, and so its clinical (as distinct from scientific)
contribution remains uncertain.1 Anecdotal evidence or
unsupported claims are often used as justification-for example,
statements that the need for animal research is "self evident"2
or that "Animal experimentation is a valuable research method
which has proved itself over time."3 Such statements are an
inadequate form of evidence for such a controversial area of
research. We argue that systematic reviews of existing and
future research are needed.

Assessing animal research

Despite the lack of systematic evidence for its effectiveness,
basic animal research in the United Kingdom receives much
more funding than clinical research.1 4 5 Given this, and
because the public accepts animal research only on the
assumption that it benefits humans,6 the clinical relevance of
animal experiments needs urgent clarification.
..............'
http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/conte...l/328/7438/514

[...]

'For over 100 years thousands of medical doctors and scientists
have opposed animal experimentation in relation to human medicine:

"IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MIMIC A CHRONIC HUMAN DISEASE
IN ANIMALS. The reason is that each species is BIOCHEMICALLY,
IMMUNOLOGICALLY, PHYSIOLOGICALLY, AND
ANATOMICALLY UNIQUE."
Brandon Reines , DVM & revisionist medical historian "Psychology
Experiments on Animals" 1982

"ANIMAL MODELS HAVE VIRTUALLY NO STATISTICAL
PREDICTIVE VALUE."
S. Peller, "Quantitative Research in Human Biology and Medicine"
1967

"Vivisection is rooted in error, and when the truth becomes
known it will disappear."
Dr. Max Mader, G.P., Graz, 1908
..............'
http://marcussternum.tripod.com/doctors.htm

Go read what vivisectors say about it at that link.

Ok.. I see you're running away.

Good by,, Looser

Old November 16th, 2006, 09:40 AM posted to alt.fishing,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,rec.outdoors.fishing
Geoff

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 01:41:43 GMT, "David H. Lipman"

From: "Rodney Long"

Rodney:

Please stop feeding this PITA PETA Troll.

| Dang I'm having so much fun,, Ok I know it's a waste of time,, still fun
| :-)

:-)

You pair of dumdums sure don't sound like you're having fun. In fact
you sound quite upset about having your butts kicked, by a girl!

Meanwhile the rest of us just laugh, at you!

Old November 16th, 2006, 08:46 PM posted to alt.fishing,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,rec.outdoors.fishing
pearl

Default THE MYTH OF DIET AND COLESTEROL (AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)

pearl wrote:

You're ignoring valid research.

No I'm ignoring research done by vegetarians, they were vegetarians
prior to starting the research, they were trying to justify their
"beliefs" , they were "paid" by other vegetarians to do the research, if
they did not come to the proper conclusions, then their "money" is cut
off, thus all of their data is corrupt

The usual BS from Long. He finds someone who says what he wants
to believe, and swallows it whole. Suppose we should dismiss it all
as "written by a meat eater, paid by the livestock industry". Why not.

THE CHOLESTEROL MYTH

by T. J. Moore

Source: The-Atlantic, VOL:v264, ISS:n3, DATE: Sept 1989, PAGE:37(25),
ISSN: 0276-9077, ATMOA. COPYRIGHT The Atlantic Monthly Co. 1989.

Diet has hardly any effect on your cholesterol level; the drugs that can
lower it often have serious or fatal side effects; and there is no
evidence at all that lowering your cholesterol level will lengthen your
life.

..
thousands of people for years. Nor is dietary therapy quite as simple as
it sounds. So complex are the interactions among food compounds, and so
varied are the behavior and the chemistry of individuals, that dietary
intervention has proved to be one of the most complicated of all medical
treatments, subject to unexpected difficulties and disappointing results.

'Metabolism 1997 May;46(5):530-7
Effect of a diet high in vegetables, fruit, and nuts on serum lipids.
Jenkins DJ, Popovich DG, Kendall CW, Vidgen E, Tariq N,
Ransom TP, Wolever TM, Vuksan V, Mehling CC, Boctor DL,
Bolognesi C, Huang J, Patten R.
Clinical Nutrition and Risk Factor Modification Center, Division
of Endocrinology, St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

We assessed the effect of a diet high in leafy and green vegetables,
fruit, and nuts on serum lipid risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
Ten healthy volunteers (seven men and three women aged 33 +/- 4
years [mean +/- SEM]; body mass index, 23 +/- 1 kg/m2) consumed
their habitual diet (control diet, 29% +/- 2% fat calories) and a diet
consisting largely of leafy and other low-calorie vegetables, fruit, and
nuts (vegetable diet, 25% +/- 3% fat calories) for two 2-week periods
in a randomized crossover design. After 2 weeks on the vegetable diet,
lipid risk factors for cardiovascular disease were significantly reduced
by comparison with the control diet (low-density lipoprotein [LDL]
cholesterol, 33% +/- 4%, P .001; ratio of total to high-density
lipoprotein [HDL] cholesterol, 21% +/- 4%, P X .001; apolipoprotein
[apo] B:A-I, 23% +/- 2%, P .001; and lipoprotein (a) [Lp(a)],
24% +/- 9%, P = .031). The reduction in apo B was related to
increased intakes of soluble fiber (r = .84, P = .003) and vegetable
protein (r = -.65, P = .041). On the vegetable compared with the
control diet, the reduction in total serum cholesterol was 34% to 49%
greater than would be predicted by differences in dietary fat and
cholesterol. A diet consisting largely of low-calorie vegetables and
fruit and nuts markedly reduced lipid risk factors for cardiovascular
disease. Several aspects of such diets, which may have been consumed
early in human evolution, have implications for cardiovascular disease
prevention.
Publication Types: Clinical trial Randomized controlled trial
PMID: 9160820 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] )'

'People can reduce their cholesterol levels dramatically by changing
the foods they eat. Every time you reduce your cholesterol level by
1 percent, you reduce your risk of heart disease by 2 percent.5 For
example, a reduction from 300 mg/dl to 200 mg/dl (i.e., a one-third
reduction) will yield a two-thirds reduction in the risk of a heart attack.
For some people, the benefits are even greater.
5. Lipid Research Clinics Program. The Lipid Research Clinic's
Coronary Primary Prevention Trial Results, II. JAMA. 1984:
251(3):365-74.
...'
http://www.pcrm.org/health/prevmed/c...rtdisease.html

'Arch Pathol Lab Med. 1988 Oct;112(10):1032-40.

Dietary cholesterol and human coronary heart disease.
The epidemiologic evidence.
Stamler J,
Shekelle R.
Department of Community Health and Preventive Medicine,
Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL 60611.
In humans, ingestion of dietary cholesterol raises serum cholesterol,
largely through its effect on low-density lipoprotein-cholesterol.
Over the range of intake in usual American diets, this effect is
substantial, eg, with 300 mg of cholesterol intake per 1000 kcal,
rather than 100, serum cholesterol is on average about 6% to 7%
higher, equivalent to a 12% to 14% greater risk of coronary heart
disease (CHD). In international studies based on the Food and
Agriculture Organization and the World Health Organization
(Geneva) data, mean per capita dietary cholesterol levels are
consistently related to CHD mortality rates. In addition, since 1981,
four prospective within-population studies have shown that dietary
cholesterol intake of individuals is significantly related to their long-
term CHD risk, independent of and in addition to serum cholesterol,
blood pressure, and cigarette use. On average, a 200-mg/1000 kcal
higher intake of cholesterol at baseline was associated with a 30%
higher CHD rate (95% confidence interval, 1.1 to 1.5). Conversely,
lower intakes of cholesterol were associated with significantly lower
risks of CHD, and of all causes mortality as well. For example, with
19 years of follow-up in the Chicago Western Electric Study, a
200-mg/1000 kcal habitual lower cholesterol intake was associated
with a 37% lower risk of death from any cause, equivalent to a life
expectancy longer by 3.4 years. The importance of a low-dietary
cholesterol intake for prevention of CHD merits increased emphasis.

PMID: 3052353 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...ool=pubmed_doc
sum

- Not even getting my little toe wet in the sea of research out there.

Old November 16th, 2006, 09:37 PM posted to alt.fishing,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,rec.outdoors.fishing
David H. Lipman

From: "Geoff"

| You pair of dumdums sure don't sound like you're having fun. In fact
| you sound quite upset about having your butts kicked, by a girl!
|
| Meanwhile the rest of us just laugh, at you!

Thanx for the laugh !

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old November 17th, 2006, 01:55 AM posted to alt.fishing,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,rec.outdoors.fishing
Rodney Long

pearl wrote:

The usual BS from Long. He finds someone who says what he wants
to believe, and swallows it whole. Suppose we should dismiss it all
as "written by a meat eater, paid by the livestock industry". Why not.

Show me proof where he was paid by the meat industry,, by the way all of
his data came from actual test by "real" scientist, studying tens of
thousands of people

'Metabolism 1997 May;46(5):530-7
Effect of a diet high in vegetables, fruit, and nuts on serum lipids.
Jenkins DJ, Popovich DG, Kendall CW, Vidgen E, Tariq N,
Ransom TP, Wolever TM, Vuksan V, Mehling CC, Boctor DL,
Bolognesi C, Huang J, Patten R.
Clinical Nutrition and Risk Factor Modification Center, Division
of Endocrinology, St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

We assessed the effect of a diet high in leafy and green vegetables,
fruit, and nuts on serum lipid risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
Ten healthy volunteers (seven men and three women aged 33 +/- 4
years

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Some study

7 men and 3 women

ROTFLMAO

Old November 17th, 2006, 02:31 AM posted to alt.fishing,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,rec.outdoors.fishing
Rodney Long

pearl wrote:

- Not even getting my little toe wet in the sea of research out there.

What part of "It's a multi BILLION dollar industry" do you not
understand ???????? research Funded entirely by those making those
billions. Follow the money, they can only claim to have reached
conclusions the money paid for, or they no longer can get research
grants, they end up unemployed.

Sorry, I forgot again, your brain cells can't function properly without
cholesterol

It took me "one" little example, to destroy your LIES, and your experts,
that claim animal research does not save human lives, there are
thousands of individual research cases, plus just the fact of letting
doctors practice surgery, on living things, prior to cutting into a human.

LOWERING CHOLESTEROL, DOES NOT INCREASE LIFE SPAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In no research done, where "LARGE" groups of people were followed all
the way through to when they died, was there "ANY" connection to lower
cholesterol AND LONGER LIFE SPAN.

Please show me "one", that say, has at least 1,000 people in it, where
they followed them to death, where they found another conclusion.

Many researchers "ASSUME" it does, but the HARD COLD FACTS, SAY NO !!!!!!

Old November 17th, 2006, 11:36 AM posted to alt.fishing,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,rec.outdoors.fishing
pearl

pearl wrote:

The usual BS from Long. He finds someone who says what he wants
to believe, and swallows it whole. Suppose we should dismiss it all
as "written by a meat eater, paid by the livestock industry". Why not.

Show me proof where he was paid by the meat industry,,

Show proof that all of the research I have cited was carried out and
paid for by vegetarians as you claim. Hoisted on your own petard.

by the way all of
his data came from actual test by "real" scientist, studying tens of
thousands of people

All of the data I've cited came from actual research by real scientists.

If you're referring to the Framington Heart Study...

'From the Study: Major Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease Identified

Today, managing cholesterol levels, high blood pressure and diabetes
to mitigate heart and vascular disease and stroke is fundamental to good
medical care. In fact, it's hard to remember a time when these and other
risk factors were not considered to be significant problems by many
physicians.

But, before Framingham, the role of serum cholesterol in the evolution
of cardiovascular disease was not widely understood or accepted by
physicians as a major contributing factor. The study established a
relationship between the levels of cholesterol and risk for disease.
Further, the study established a strong positive association of LDL
cholesterol with coronary heart disease as well as a powerful inverse
and protective effect of HDL levels.

Investigations of blood pressure uncovered a number of
misconceptions. It was widely held that women and the elderly
tolerated higher pressures well. However, researchers found nothing
to suggest that the elderly fared any better than younger persons at a
given degree of hypertension. Also, women with high pressures, like
their male counterparts, were at increased risk for heart disease.

http://www.framingham.com/heart/backgrnd.htm

'Metabolism 1997 May;46(5):530-7
Effect of a diet high in vegetables, fruit, and nuts on serum lipids.
Jenkins DJ, Popovich DG, Kendall CW, Vidgen E, Tariq N,
Ransom TP, Wolever TM, Vuksan V, Mehling CC, Boctor DL,
Bolognesi C, Huang J, Patten R.
Clinical Nutrition and Risk Factor Modification Center, Division
of Endocrinology, St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

We assessed the effect of a diet high in leafy and green vegetables,
fruit, and nuts on serum lipid risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
Ten healthy volunteers (seven men and three women aged 33 +/- 4
years

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Some study

7 men and 3 women

ROTFLMAO

You imagine that they were all exceptions to the rule somehow?

The jokes on you, clown.

Old November 17th, 2006, 11:36 AM posted to alt.fishing,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,rec.outdoors.fishing
pearl

pearl wrote:

- Not even getting my little toe wet in the sea of research out there.

What part of "It's a multi BILLION dollar industry" do you not
understand ???????? research Funded entirely by those making those
billions. Follow the money, they can only claim to have reached
conclusions the money paid for, or they no longer can get research
grants, they end up unemployed.

Follow the money and you'll find the livestock and pharmaceutical
industries, both of which benefit from ongoing meat consumption.

'Beef Industry Nutrition Programs

Nutrition research and education programs funded with beef
checkoff dollars

"Scientific research sponsored by federal government and by
industry has contributed to the extension and quality of human
life."
Margaret Flynn, Ph.D. Professor of nutrition and pediatrician,
University of Missouri - Columbia

This quote from Dr. Margaret Flynn appears on the cover of
the 1991 research summary of the National Live Stock and
Meat Board. It's a philosophy that summarizes both the overall
objective, and the success, of nutrition research programs funded
by the Meat Board, an organization now known as the National
Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA). The timeline that follows
provides an overview of nutrition research and nutrition education
projects funded by America's beef producers through this
organization since its inception in 1922. Through checkoff dollars,
these programs demonstrate the industry's commitment to both
nutrition research in general, and to science-based research to
support its nutrition education, communications and consumer
marketing programs.
............'
http://www.beefnutrition.org/uDocs/B...d%203-2003.pdf

Sorry, I forgot again, your brain cells can't function properly without
cholesterol

Our bodies produce all the cholesterol we need. You're clueless.

ipse dixit rant snipped

Old November 17th, 2006, 02:26 PM posted to alt.fishing,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,rec.outdoors.fishing
Rodney Long

pearl wrote:
:-)

We assessed the effect of a diet high in leafy and green vegetables,
fruit, and nuts on serum lipid risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
Ten healthy volunteers (seven men and three women aged 33 +/- 4
years

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Some study

7 men and 3 women

ROTFLMAO

You imagine that they were all exceptions to the rule somehow?

The jokes on you, clown.

Ok I eat meat, LOTS of meat, my cholesterol level is under 100, been
there forever.

What's your level ?

My 80 year old Dad was taken off of meat three years ago, trying to
lower his cholesterol, they also added walking, and a bunch of other
things, for him to change, his levels dropped from 310 to 270, they then
put him on drugs to lower it, it dropped to 250, still too damn high
according to your researchers

My wife works with a person who eats like you do, ZERO MEAT, been doing
it for 20 years, their cholesterol level is 290

Why is their level not lower than mine ?????????????????????

Where the hell is their cholesterol coming from ?????????

Are me, my dad, and this person exceptions to the rule ??????????????????

Show me a study where low levels of cholesterol have extended life, even
1 single day over those who have high levels. If they don't die from
heart disease, they may die from cancer, or diabetes, but they still die.

I say we need to outlaw process sugar, and flower, now those are the
killers of man, so is margarine, and shortening ) all made from your
"holy" vege's, How about French fries.

Some of your vege's are the number one cause of obesity, Now that is a
killer big time, every study shows obese people die early. Why are you
not fighting against Oeros, donuts, Bon bons , Snickers, pancakes,
bread, cookies ?????????????????????

THIS IS WHY MY CHOLESTEROL IS SO LOW, I DON'T EAT THIS CRAP, THAT FEEDS
THE BODY'S "OWN" FAT MAKING CELLS

YOU DON'T GET OBESE EATING JUST MEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you not condemning, them along with meat ?
Because you don't want man to utilize animals, your looking for anything
to help further your cause,

YOU COULD CARE LESS, ABOUT THE HEALTH OF MANKIND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW,,,, ADMIT THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!