gas prices

Old March 10th, 2008, 01:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

Default gas prices

lurk here some and just wondering how the high gas prices have or will
change your fishing habits?

Old March 10th, 2008, 03:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

wrote in message
lurk here some and just wondering how the high gas prices have or will
change your fishing habits?

I may have to take the little boat so I can drive the little truck more
often.

Old March 10th, 2008, 03:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
wrote in message
lurk here some and just wondering how the high gas prices have or will
change your fishing habits?

I may have to take the little boat so I can drive the little truck more
often.

http://www.fighterpilotuniversity.co...hter-Drag-Race

That and I probably won't be financing to many drag races like this one.

Old March 10th, 2008, 10:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Doug

$3.27 and climbing here in Northern Indiana.... Everyday it's gone up 3
except for the 2nd, that's when the BIG jump cames, .20 cents...

Think it'll make it to $4.00 a Gal. like their prediction??

Doug

Old March 10th, 2008, 10:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Doug

Wow, I re-read my post, it barely sounds like English! Sorry for the
grammar guys. I meant to say, it's gone up .03 cents daily for the last
week and a half, except for on the second of March. That's when the major
jump occurred here. Over .20 cents in one day.

That's better...

Doug

Old March 10th, 2008, 10:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"Doug" wrote in message
$3.27 and climbing here in Northern Indiana.... Everyday it's gone up 3
except for the 2nd, that's when the BIG jump cames, .20 cents...

Think it'll make it to $4.00 a Gal. like their prediction??

Yep, they will climb it up well over 4, back it off to just under, and then
raise it back up to a few cents over. Just like they did at 2 & 3. Its
about desensitization. When you have seen gas at 4.59 then 4.09 will seem
cheap.

Old March 11th, 2008, 01:04 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jim Laumann

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:55:29 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
$3.27 and climbing here in Northern Indiana.... Everyday it's gone up 3
except for the 2nd, that's when the BIG jump cames, .20 cents...

Think it'll make it to $4.00 a Gal. like their prediction??

Yep, they will climb it up well over 4, back it off to just under, and then
raise it back up to a few cents over. Just like they did at 2 & 3. Its
about desensitization. When you have seen gas at 4.59 then 4.09 will seem
cheap.

It will go over $4 a gallon easy this summer - could even push $5.
It's open season on the pocket of the American consumer - of course -
the consumer is us, and we don't seem to be learning from this...still
see a great many one occupant cars on the road, lots of speeding - all
the related gas slurping activities.....