Takabonerate & Taka Bakang Big Game Sportfishing

Old November 21st, 2003, 07:42 AM
edi helmy

Default Takabonerate & Taka Bakang Big Game Sportfishing

Hi,

We are leading charter for Takabonerate area (Ujung Pandang, Indonesia), Specialize in big game sportfishing.

Trip can be arrange from few days to a week or more, We are specilize in Popping, Jigging & Trolling.

Takabonerate is third largest coral atoll in the world. Spread over 2,220 square kilometers (21 small islands) in the Flores Sea, there are coral reef and seagrass ecosystems.

For more details visit our website at http://www.asiaanglers.com

Asia Anglers Pte Ltd
111 North Bridge Rd
#03-45 Peninsula Plaza, S'pore 179098
Contact: +65 67847533 (Main) +65 98522690 (Mobile) +65 63398843 (Fax)
Email:

Old November 23rd, 2003, 07:32 AM
Sam Salmon

Captain-I see you haver no idea how far from anything like civiisation
that Takabonerate Reef is/how big it is-or how jealoulsy the
Indonesian military protects it's territory.

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:48:56 GMT, Capt Nemo wrote:

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:42:43 GMT, edi helmy
wrote:

Hi,

We are leading charter for Takabonerate area (Ujung Pandang, Indonesia), Specialize in big game sportfishing.

Trip can be arrange from few days to a week or more, We are specilize in Popping, Jigging & Trolling.

Takabonerate is third largest coral atoll in the world. Spread over 2,220 square kilometers (21 small islands) in the Flores Sea, there are coral reef and seagrass ecosystems.

Not for long. When someone decides that (s)he can make a few bucks by
exploiting it its days are numbered. Hide over there some where -----
and watch.

Old November 23rd, 2003, 08:48 PM
Capt Nemo

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 07:32:45 GMT, Sam Salmon
wrote:

Captain-I see you haver no idea how far from anything like civiisation
that Takabonerate Reef is/how big it is-or how jealoulsy the
Indonesian military protects it's territory.

Sir, I meant no offense, but You have invited the world to your place.
I know of many places about the world that used to be looked at as you
now look at yours. I wish you better luck than they had...