Lets kill every fish

Old October 30th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Normandy

Default Lets kill every fish

"David H. Lipman" wrote in message
news:UM49f.34194$7Z5.3502@trnddc07...
From: "Normandy"

| Really? I am not French my nation fought on alone. You supported the
Nazis.
| I am sure you heard of Preston Bush Herbert Walker and Henry Ford. You
sat
| on your hands until you attacked.
|
| By the way you owe the Chinese over 2 trillion.
|
| Normandy

Please keep this kind of BS out of a fishing News Group.

You are correct I was responding to a poster. My apologies to the News
Group.

Normandy

If you want to discuss world politics, take it to an appropriate News
Group -- Not Here !

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old October 30th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Scottish Fly Fisher

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 15:12:08 +0100, "Normandy"
wrote:

"Rodney" wrote in message
Normandy wrote:

The original post is highly biased but what are you picking up the tab
for? You are ****ing your wealth away buying slave made goods and now owe
more that the entire rest of the world. As a matter of fact you owe the
rest of the world more that you are owed.

Normandy

That would depend on what "your" freedom was worth

Really? I am not French my nation fought on alone. You supported the Nazis.
I am sure you heard of Preston Bush Herbert Walker and Henry Ford. You sat
on your hands until you attacked.

snip

Every time I hear this old argument about the French owing their
freedom to the US, I just think what goes around comes around.
Remember Lafayette?

John

http://groups.msn.com/scottishflyfisher
Old October 30th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Scottish Fly Fisher

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:29:08 GMT, "David H. Lipman"

From: "Normandy"

| Really? I am not French my nation fought on alone. You supported the Nazis.
| I am sure you heard of Preston Bush Herbert Walker and Henry Ford. You sat
| on your hands until you attacked.
|
| By the way you owe the Chinese over 2 trillion.
|
| Normandy

Please keep this kind of BS out of a fishing News Group.

If you want to discuss world politics, take it to an appropriate News Group -- Not Here !

Yeah... I was suckered by the troll too.

Old October 30th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Tightwad

Normandy wrote:

"Tightwad" wrote in message

What a load of crap!
We are supposed to spend our wealth pandering to the desires of Third
Worlders like you?
Nobody gave us anything. We didn't take anything that belonged to your
kind!
Get off your ass and make your own way in the World without us picking up
the tab!

The original post is highly biased but what are you picking up the tab for?
You are ****ing your wealth away buying slave made goods and now owe more
that the entire rest of the world. As a matter of fact you owe the rest of
the world more that you are owed.

Normandy

No, I don't want any part of the Global Corporatism!
I am however not in control and they don't ask my advice.
The Corporatists have placed us in bonded service3 to China, etc. It's
the beginnings of the new Global Feudalism.
Care to take on our Masters?
Old October 30th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Tightwad

From: "Normandy"

| Really? I am not French my nation fought on alone. You supported the Nazis.
| I am sure you heard of Preston Bush Herbert Walker and Henry Ford. You sat
| on your hands until you attacked.
|
| By the way you owe the Chinese over 2 trillion.
|
| Normandy

Please keep this kind of BS out of a fishing News Group.

If you want to discuss world politics, take it to an appropriate News Group -- Not Here !

I, too was responding to a hostil off subject post. They are everywhere
eager to share their hate for Americans even Fishermen.
Old October 30th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Normandy

..

If you want to discuss world politics, take it to an appropriate News
Group -- Not Here !

Yeah... I was suckered by the troll too.

John

http://groups.msn.com/scottishflyfisher

Where are you fishing in Scotland? Spent a long time on the River Deveron
just out of Turriff. I living am on the Risle in Normandy. Fine brown trout
stream.

Normandy

Old October 30th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Normandy

No, I don't want any part of the Global Corporatism!
I am however not in control and they don't ask my advice.
The Corporatists have placed us in bonded service3 to China, etc. It's the
beginnings of the new Global Feudalism.
Care to take on our Masters?

I have apologised for my response to you response to George Burnt. It was a
knee jerk reaction. I apologise to you personally.

I am a Scottish fly fisherman now living beside River Risle in Normandy now
can we talk about fishing?

Normandy

Old October 30th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Scottish Fly Fisher

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:24:17 +0100, "Normandy"
wrote:

.

If you want to discuss world politics, take it to an appropriate News
Group -- Not Here !

Yeah... I was suckered by the troll too.

John

http://groups.msn.com/scottishflyfisher

Where are you fishing in Scotland? Spent a long time on the River Deveron
just out of Turriff. I living am on the Risle in Normandy. Fine brown trout
stream.

I live in Stonehouse, in South Lanarkshire... quite a way from
Turriff. I did live in Aberdeen for a while, but never quite made it
out to that neck of the woods. I did fish the Don for trout near
Inverurie once or twice. I love that part of the world... lots of
Pictish stuff about.

Now I mainly fish the Avon, which is a tributary of the Clyde. It
seems to be faring better for trout. You even get the odd sea trout
coming up the Avon. I still fish the Clyde from time to time, but only
for grayling.

Sadly, the beats on the Clyde that I fished when I was younger seem to
be struggling. (Around Lanark.) In fact, judging by the way the paths
have become overgrown, I don't think the water is being fished at all.
I even heard that the club that managed the water has disbanded and
their stretch is now a free water.

Of course, I do got to local trout bordellos, when I feel the need for
some cathartic fishing... those days you just want some action to
relieve a bit of stress. :-)

There's a couple of nice lochs and reservoirs nearby too. Glengavel is
a reservoir that has the wild population supplemented by stocked
brownies. It's under the management of the water authority, so
hopefully they're stocking triploids.

Old October 30th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Scottish Fly Fisher

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:21:47 -0600, Tightwad

From: "Normandy"

| Really? I am not French my nation fought on alone. You supported the Nazis.
| I am sure you heard of Preston Bush Herbert Walker and Henry Ford. You sat
| on your hands until you attacked.
|
| By the way you owe the Chinese over 2 trillion.
|
| Normandy

Please keep this kind of BS out of a fishing News Group.

If you want to discuss world politics, take it to an appropriate News Group -- Not Here !

I, too was responding to a hostil off subject post. They are everywhere
eager to share their hate for Americans even Fishermen.

I have to say that there's a lot of it about. I'm not anti-American,
but it has to be said your government is doing a lot of damage to
America's reputation.

Anyway, I think that much of those kind of posts that come from the UK
are probably fueled by the frustrations we have with our government,
and the way Bambi Blair has Dubya's hand right up his arse on the
matter of foreign policy. See, we have our reasons to hang our heads
in shame too. :-)

Old October 30th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Scottish Fly Fisher

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:20:16 -0600, Tightwad
wrote:

Normandy wrote:

"Tightwad" wrote in message

[...]

Ah, it's nice to dream. However, when our masters are your masters'
puppets, it's kinda disheartening. My philosophy is, "F*ck it! Let's
go fishing!"