$ lure

Old June 15th, 2004, 03:58 AM
Lure builder

Default $ lure

Anybody tried the Japanese wooden swimbait (monster jack). It looks just like
the lure i'm looking for but the cost is a not a little but a lot outside my
budget. For that cost i bet is well tuned and has perfect action. The finish is
epoxy hard. I wonder if they are on ebay. I need to get a look at that lure. It
is not likely to show up at my walmart in the future.

Old June 16th, 2004, 01:51 AM
Dan Krueger

Can't you steal it from the lad at the local tackle shop? You know, the one who
you drill for information and then run to Walmart?

Seriously, AL, your mental condition needs some new treatment. Can't you get
your shrink to up your meds? They're free in Canada, right?

Old June 16th, 2004, 02:22 AM
IBNFSHN

Damn Al, you call yourself Lurebuilder. Whey don't you get a hunk of balsa
and start whittling? Better yet, use ash. It might keep you busy for a
while.

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va

Old June 18th, 2004, 01:54 AM
Lure builder

No. This one? http://www.kakipro.com/nyuka/FA/FA.htm

Hiromi

Very nice indeed. What is the english equivalent of the name of the lure. Are
they available on ebay or where else. The site is in japanese and i don't want
to download a translator for 23 minutes.