Rod length in small creek fishing

Old February 23rd, 2004, 08:35 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Default Rod length in small creek fishing

Wolfgang wrote:

Aw, are the naughty big words giving you fits, little fella?

You can pretend that your bombast is erudite if you want but
your brand of pretentious, cutesy verbiage doesn't impress me.
What are you doing, practicing to be James Joyce ?

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old February 23rd, 2004, 09:28 PM
Wolfgang

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
m...
Wolfgang wrote:

Aw, are the naughty big words giving you fits, little fella?

You can pretend that your bombast is erudite if you want

Pretend what? You REALLY don't have a clue, do you?

but
your brand of pretentious, cutesy verbiage doesn't impress me.

And you think that impressing you is my idea of a worthy goal?.....something
that I aspire to?

What are you doing, practicing to be James Joyce ?

Never read Joyce. Is he any good?

You know, it's really no surprise that you and little Stevie got yourselves
worked up into that mutual snit a couple of years ago, or that the much
anticipated and ballyhooed knock down drag out showdown never got
consummated. You see, you both think alike. The truth is that the world at
large doesn't much give a **** about your existence one way or
another.....and you both know it....and it rankles....and there ain't a
goddamned thing you can do about it. Impotence sucks, don't it?

Wolfgang
who, it must be admitted, never tires of watching 'em miss the lobs.

Old February 23rd, 2004, 09:45 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Wolfgang wrote:

snipperoo
Wolfgang
who, it must be admitted, never tires of watching 'em miss the lobs.

Didn't miss, nailed it dead center, THAT'S what rankles your ass and
that's what precipitated this predictable and pedestrian nasty gram.
But that's alright, I don't take nasty grams to heart.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old February 23rd, 2004, 10:09 PM
Wolfgang

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message

...I don't take nasty grams to heart.

No, of course not.

Wolfgang
REMEMBER YELLOWSTONE!

Old February 23rd, 2004, 10:18 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Wolfgang wrote:

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:

...I don't take nasty grams to heart.

No, of course not.

Wolfgang
REMEMBER YELLOWSTONE!

Huh ?

Actually I did have a pleasant little flashback last week. NPR did a
segment on wolf watching in the Lamar Valley.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old February 24th, 2004, 06:44 AM
B J Conner

He doesn't need to learn to read, You need to learn communication. Fresh
and Coolaid are just the tool to quantify that you fail at it time and time
again. Additional proof would be the Roffians who read your babble and say
to themselves WTF!. Many of them go to the dictioinary and I'm sure there
impressed. The simple fact is you fail to get ideals from you pointy
little head to someone elses.
Grant me a boone and if time should allow rewrite the Declaration of
Independance in Wolfgangian. Jefferson did it fairly well. History will
bear out that he was confident enough in himself that he didn't need to
change ever third word with something he looked up in his Roget's. It's
amazing that so many intelligent people with good ideals and that are well
based in fact can communicate so simply and effectively.
If on the other hand you use Roff as your magic mirror your excessive
verbage serves you and only you well. You can write upon the Roff mirror
read it yourself and luxuriate in your reflected image of an intelligent,
erudite scholar. Over here on the dark side of the mirror it doesn't come
through so well. I'm sure your'e very intelligent and have knowledge and
ideals worth sharing- if only you could ( or would).

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Wolfgang wrote:

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:

Miscegenationally ain't a word either, but it is somewhat
less of an affront to those of us who claim English as our
mother tongue.

If English is your mother tongue, it is fortunate for her that you

were
weaned long before close scrutiny by child welfare authorities became

common practice. As it is, you probably no longer have recourse to

any
sort
legal action.

If tortured syntax, turgid, unintelligible prose, ridiculous
misinterpretations and deliberate obfuscation were virtues,
you would be canonized in a heartbeat.

Aw, are the naughty big words giving you fits, little fella?

Tell you what, I don't know if he actually does this sort of thing for

hire,
but if he does, I recommend that you contact old BJ. I think that, with

the
able assistance of his able assistants, Flush and Koolaid, he can get you

on
the right track to reading comprehension.

Wolfgang
and remember, you must be at lest this tall to ride.

Old February 24th, 2004, 10:44 AM
Lazarus Cooke

Thanks for your insight, Mike. I had never heard about those Vivarelli
reels before, looked quite interesting. I am a bit afraid of cane
myself, because of a) price and b) vulnerability.

Surely cane is essentially more robust than carbon?

Lazarus.

--
Remover the rock from the email address
Old February 24th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Mike Connor

"B J Conner" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
He doesn't need to learn to read, You need to learn communication.

SNIP

Just wonderful, absolutely beyond compare.

So, how long is your rod then? And why?

TL
MC