Hey Everybody We need to check if Jack Dalzell is OK!!!

Old January 19th, 2004, 04:51 AM
Craig

Default Hey Everybody We need to check if Jack Dalzell is OK!!!

Just watched a News Report of 10 Lake Erie Guides, whose plane crashed off
Peelee Island. All the guides got together for a party on Peelee Island and
were planning to make a trip to Windsor for a little gambling and fun when
their plane went down about a mile off shore. According to the Coast Guard
this is no rescue, but rather a recovery search.

Does anybody have Jack's Number to check if he is OK?

--
Craig Baugher

Old January 19th, 2004, 04:58 AM
Charles B. Summers

Hopefully, he's been too busy with NASA to plan a trip like that.

Where are ya Jack?

--
Charles Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

Old January 19th, 2004, 05:20 AM
Charles B. Summers

Here's the story:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Midwest/0...ane/index.html

Says that 8 of the 10 were hunters.

Old January 19th, 2004, 05:28 AM
Craig

Well that makes me feel better, yet our prayers go out to the families of
those that died.

--
Craig Baugher

Old January 19th, 2004, 05:30 AM
Jim Howarth

Here's a more detailed report.
http://www.hispeed.rogers.com/news/n...p?cid=n011847A
....Jim

Old January 20th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Jack Dalzell Jr.

Craiger,
Yup, I'm fine and well and freezing in Ohio. I do not go on the
hard water at all. I have been very busy this past few months since I've
gone back to work after completing my schooling last fall. I also have a
problem with posting to the ng most of the time but I do lurk. Thank
you all for the concern. Please let me know if you can see this on the
ng.........I'd love to particpate more during the day, but this firewall
I have at work is very restrictive.
Jack

~~
Jack Dalzell
http://secretweaponlures.com/jdbass/jdhome.htm
~~

Old January 20th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Craig

Great to see you posting! Yep, was concerned when the first reports said
Lake Erie fishing guides.

--
Craig Baugher

Old January 20th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Kevin Hare

Nice to hear from you Jack, you going to make it to any of the ROFB
tournaments this year?

Heavy