R. Dean is correct

Old October 18th, 2005, 10:52 PM
Dave LaCourse

Default R. Dean is correct

On 18 Oct 2005 14:44:23 -0700, "Wayne Knight"
wrote:

No, he typed :". There may well have been RC in Gulfport, but, again,
I didn't seem them."

Thanks you. If you have any influence with the **** weasle, turn him
lose on Fortenberry.

Old October 18th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Dave LaCourse

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:19:08 -0400, "Tim J."
wrote:

Because you keep ****ing? Just a guess. ;-)

Oh, I see. I report something and that's ****ing. Right on Timmy.

Old October 18th, 2005, 11:01 PM
JR

Dave LaCourse wrote:

Am I the only one slightly disturbed by seeing this subject line, even
if it's true, repeated quite so often.....? g
Old October 18th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Dave LaCourse

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 20:41:24 GMT, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

The only thing verified is that some "first hand" observers
can be right on top of a Red Cross shelter and then report
to roff that there is no Red Cross presence in the area.

That doesn't pass the smell test. The Red Cross ain't perfect
and I don't know why they appear to be on the rabid right's
**** list right now but the Red Cross is one of the best ways
you can spend your charity dollar especially in times of disaster
and anybody who tells you different don't know **** from shinola.
And that includes the Dickie and Louie Ditto Show.

And you are full of ****, Ken. We asked the people we worked with,
the people we saw, the people who helped get our van jumped, and NO
ONE mentioned the RC. The NG was opening the streets of PC and WL
within hours of the storm. They church groups moved in, and the NG
and church groups are *still* helping out. We *asked* about who was
answering their needs and they said different churches. No one
mentioned the RC. Was the RC in Gulfport? I certainly hope so, but
GP wasn't hit very hard and the bridge between GP and Pass Christian
was blown out and couldn't be used. It must really **** you off that
someone actually named a city "Pass Christian", and they probably
deserved to be pushed off the map by the storm surge and the wind.

Old October 18th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Wayne Knight

Dave LaCourse wrote:

Thanks you. If you have any influence with the **** weasle, turn him
lose on Fortenberry.

Sorry, no influence on who ever it is you refer. Just trying to keep it
balanced.

Wayne

Old October 18th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Thomas Littleton

"Dave LaCourse" wrote :

the RC. The NG ....PC and WL and GP

Good Lord, I am getting woozy from all the abbreviations, David!

I am glad to hear the Roman Catholics are assisted by the News Groups in
helping out the Politically Correct. I am well aware that
there are plenty of Witless Losers in the Grand old Party, but couldn't
believe that was what you meant by those last two sets of
letters.......

addled in Reading,
Tom

Old October 18th, 2005, 11:42 PM
Tim J.

wrote:

Because you keep ****ing? Just a guess. ;-)

Oh, I see. I report something and that's ****ing. Right on Timmy.

Dave, you just don't get it. In order to have a ****ing "contest", more
than one person must participate. Sometimes the best strategy is to let
your opponent do all the ****ing. They reveal themselves in the process
and, eventually, they will run dry. Well, except for Ken - he's full of
it and has a seemingly endless supply. ;-)
--
TL,
Tim

Old October 18th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Wolfgang

"Wayne Knight" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dave LaCourse wrote:

Thanks you. If you have any influence with the **** weasle, turn him
lose on Fortenberry.

Sorry, no influence on who ever it is you refer.

Hm.....

I think I know who that is......and you DO have some influence. None that
would do an inherently evil murderous welfare pig any good though.

Just trying to keep it balanced.

That's a crime here, you know.

Wolfgang
um.....not a felony like.....say, poverty, for instance......yet......but, a
crime nevertheless.

Old October 18th, 2005, 11:55 PM
Wolfgang

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:22:45 GMT, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

And you said there was no Red Cross in Gulfport too, and you
repeated it again too.

I said I saw no evidence of RC in Gulfport.

Lucky thing Wayne pointed that out. You'd never have figured it out
yourself in a million years.

I don't know if they were
there or not.

Which is not at all what you were trying to say.

But *no one* in Waveland spoke of the RC.

Ah, so, you heard EVERYTHING that EVERYONE in Waveland said during your
vacation there?

Your **** Weasle is gonna get on you for not reading properly.

Weasel.

Wolfgang
who, despite long practice, still can't decide whether he likes being
visible or invisible better. but hell, it so much fun either way......who
really cares?

Old October 19th, 2005, 12:12 AM
Ken Fortenberry

Dave LaCourse wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
And you said there was no Red Cross in Gulfport too, and you
repeated it again too.

I said I saw no evidence of RC in Gulfport. I don't know if they were
there or not. ...

Well, I know. The Red Cross was there, in force, doing the
things we Americans donate money for them to do in a disaster
recovery area. The Red Cross was there before you got there,
the Red Cross was there during your visit and the Red Cross
is still there while you're sitting behind a keyboard in
Massachusetts talking nonsense on a fly fishing group.

So much for your "first hand" bull****.

--
Ken Fortenberry