R. Dean is correct

Old October 19th, 2005, 12:35 AM
rw

Default R. Dean is correct

.... and Rove and Libby and DeLay and Frist are totally innocent. Cheney,
too. And Bush.

Old October 19th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Frank Reid

I am glad to hear the Roman Catholics are assisted by the News Groups in
helping out the Politically Correct. I am well aware that
there are plenty of Witless Losers in the Grand old Party, but couldn't
believe that was what you meant by those last two sets of
letters.......

addled in Reading,
Tom

And my Reading is addled.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old October 19th, 2005, 01:16 AM
Wolfgang

"Frank Reid" ten.tsacmoc@diersicnarf wrote in message

I am glad to hear the Roman Catholics are assisted by the News Groups in
helping out the Politically Correct. I am well aware that
there are plenty of Witless Losers in the Grand old Party, but couldn't
believe that was what you meant by those last two sets of
letters.......

addled in Reading,
Tom

And my Reading is addled.

Hell, even with all the time wasted in tripping over muddled acronyms
subtractled (say, where the hell is Timmay when you really need him,
anyway?) who's got time to reid?

Wolfgang

Old October 19th, 2005, 01:52 AM
Wayne Knight

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message

And I was presenting what I saw first hand.

And from 1996-2001 I made multiple trips to Massachusetts and never saw you,
tripper, Stan, Timmy, et al did that mean y'all did not exit?

I am sure the people you helped appreciate your generosity and trouble that
you went through to help them. and I think you could have made your point
about helping without drawing the red cross into this. Like the governmental
response, the red cross made some missteps, but the key is long after the
church group are gone to the next feel good crisis response, the red cross
is going to be there.

Here's a couple of links of Red Cross evidence in Waveland, note one of the
links speaks of rescue teams as a co-effort of the Red Cross and not Red
Cross per se. But then again you can do a search on web finding red cross
critiscm too..

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9591971/
http://tinyurl.com/a9qum

Old October 19th, 2005, 02:17 AM
daytripper

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:52:06 -0500, "Wayne Knight"
wrote:

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
.. .

And I was presenting what I saw first hand.

And from 1996-2001 I made multiple trips to Massachusetts and never saw you,
tripper, Stan, Timmy, et al did that mean y'all did not exit?

Of course. Still don't, somewhere.

/daytripper (Or not)
Old October 19th, 2005, 02:50 AM
Frank Reid

Hell, even with all the time wasted in tripping over muddled acronyms
subtractled (say, where the hell is Timmay when you really need him,
anyway?) who's got time to reid?

Uhh, I'll GBTYOT (get back to you that).
--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old October 19th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Tim J.

wrote:

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message

And I was presenting what I saw first hand.

And from 1996-2001 I made multiple trips to Massachusetts and never
saw you, tripper, Stan, Timmy, et al did that mean y'all did not
exit?

Of course. Still don't, somewhere.

Me, too.
--
TL,
Tim

Old October 19th, 2005, 08:27 AM

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:56:19 GMT, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Danl wrote:
Oh sure, Ken. That don't prove nuthin! We have all seen "pictures" of
"astronauts on the moon" and we all know that was just a big lie too. These
"Red Cross in Gulfport" pictures were probably made at the same
double-naught secret studio as those "moon" pictures. Didn't you read from
eye-witnesses that there ain't no RC in GP? What's next, Ken? Are you gonna
start rumors about "concentration camps during WW II" ?

Sheesh!!

I haven't yet figured out exactly why the rabid right wants
to dis the Red Cross. Is it because FEMA screwed the pooch
on a Republican's watch and they want to point out that the
Red Cross screwed up too ?

Anyway, I don't have to listen to Limbaugh (thank Gawd) because
whatever he rants about will eventually show up here as the
Dickie and Louie Ditto Show. ;-)

I've only scanned this thread, but I had a few moments and looking for some
escape, checked up on good ol' ROFF. Here's the dicklet in Iowa (I'm currently
in TX eating babies and counting lowriders, but soon back in LA/MS counting
Caddies) take on the RC...

They - the RC - are helping, but last I saw (about Oct. 10th), it seemed totally
disproportionate to the "take." AND AGAIN, not accusing the RC of anything, I'm
just saying there may be better ways for those who wish to give to do so. And
that takes into account the "redirected" monies the RC says they are redirecting
through other organizations ie, the Southern Baptists' "cooking units." Here's
how I see it - if a person will only give to the RC and only some portion of
that generosity make it to those who need it, that's more than they would have
otherwise had, and thank y'all, but if more can go directly to those who need,
that would be my choice - YMMV.

But if anyone reading this wants to really help out, and the only way you can do
so is financially, my advice is to find a local "church" and get it directly to
the area. Don;t like that? Badger corporations with which you might have pull
to donate on-the-ground material (for example, I've managed to cajole, harass,
or shame a building materials co. to send stuff, a law firm to send a sure
enough real, live partner for some actual, real, on-the-firm's-nickel free legal
help ((as opposed to the pr/pb stuff)), etc. - if you know some corporate exec,
ride 'em like a rented mule...). The other thing one can do is to raise hell
with the insurance companies to be _fair_ with folks - I'm not talking about the
wind-vs-water issue, I'm talking giving folks half of what it will cost to
replace a roof or reimbursing a couple of USD for a 4'x8' sheet for plywood used
for roof patching.

Can't do any of the above? Fair enough. Here's some more ideas:

There are a lot of kids facing, well, plainly put, a pretty ****ed up, dismal
holiday season. If a person were to start saving just a buck or two a week this
week, they'd be able to buy a few things come the middle of December. If anyone
on ROFF is interested, I suspect a little planning might brighten a few young
eyes, and I'll willingly, happily, and gratefully do what I can to get stuff to
kids. Don't like kids and/or the holidays? Fine. There are lots of
pets/critters that need either foster homes or permanent homes. Don't like
critters/pets/or for those of you in California, non-human companions? OK, you
sick *******, but there are myriad other ways to help - seek and ye shall
find...

And if anyone has other ideas, by alls means, post 'em.

HTH,
Eleven-and-a-half-Iowan-eagles-....dick(let)

Old October 19th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Wolfgang

wrote in message

...if anyone has other ideas...

Nope. Nobody here gots any ideas. I mean, why do you think we've all spent
a lifetime just waiting around for you to show up? Why do you think it is
that every time you leave us we just sit around in a funk, paralyzed with
indecision? Why do you think it is that our hearts leap with joy and
renewed vigor every time you return after weeks long absences to tell us
what we should do?

Wolfgang
o.k., o.k., try this on for size......the boy actually BELIEVES his own
shtick! huh? huh?