nc bass fishing

Old April 15th, 2007, 06:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default nc bass fishing

went bass fishing in hyde county... 1st trip back to a favorite bass
locale in almost 2 years.

this is a photo of...well..."the store"...the only store...on the main
road through ponzer on our way to the bass waters. name-branding is
often the mark of genius...it's one of the better offerings here. g

Old April 15th, 2007, 06:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

jim's big fish of the day...about 5-6 pounds.

Old April 15th, 2007, 06:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

my bass...it's bigger than jim!!

we caught a bunch of fish in a beautiful place with only geese, wood
duck, mallards, purple martins, deer, and bear for company. saw 2
turkeys also... not many of those places left in these parts of the world.

jeff

Old April 15th, 2007, 06:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

one of the wheat fields in the area...those sticks in the middle are
geese. in one of the other fields at dusk of the evening before, we saw
8 bear.

Old April 15th, 2007, 06:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fishking

Thanks for thr pictures Jeff, looks like a good day out and some nice fish
to boot. thanks for sharing

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS

Old April 15th, 2007, 06:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fishking

you throwing frogs in them pads there? That looks awesome!! PS. Ohio bass
fishing sucks where I am.

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS

Old April 15th, 2007, 07:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jerry Barton

Randy, did you notice all of the slop??? Maybe there's a Herman in there?

--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

Old April 15th, 2007, 09:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Fishking wrote:
you throwing frogs in them pads there? That looks awesome!! PS. Ohio bass
fishing sucks where I am.

we fished frogs for a while. caught a big bowfin and lost one nice bass
on a mann's hard nose frog. jim had a frogzilla thing, but only had one
bite. plastic worms and baby bass were the most productive. yesterday
was the leading edge of a storm front that came through nc last night
and today...not much topwater action, but plenty under the
surface...probably caught 30 between us, all released. but, the big
frogs were making a ruckus.

april/may in nc is a time of year when everything is happening in the
freshwater and salt. hard to stay at work...
Old April 15th, 2007, 10:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jerry Barton

I'd really love to be there with my tackle, but as I wrote Charlie Choc, I'd
want my camera equip. also. You've sure delighted me with some of your
shots. How far are you from Durham, I use to live about 45 miles from there
in Henderson?

Old April 16th, 2007, 12:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Jerry Barton wrote:
I'd really love to be there with my tackle, but as I wrote Charlie Choc, I'd
want my camera equip. also. You've sure delighted me with some of your
shots. How far are you from Durham, I use to live about 45 miles from there
in Henderson?
--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

i'm in greenville...about 90 minutes due east of durham, and hyde county
is 90 minutes east of me. glad to know you've enjoyed some of the
photos...a good photographer would do much better at capturing the true,
simple beauty of the places though.