Please: A prayer for an African Angler

Old March 18th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Wolfgang

Default Please: A prayer for an African Angler

"Wim" wrote in message
This might interest some of you.

Some people on ROFF know Ari Bert.

I have been on his homepage (www.africanfishing.com).
He was involved in an accident and seems to be in coma.

I will take him in my prayers, get well soon Ari.

Sad news. I enjoyed his contributions to ROFF.

Wolfgang

Old March 18th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Jocke Öhlund

"Wim" wrote in message
This might interest some of you.

Some people on ROFF know Ari Bert.

I have been on his homepage (www.africanfishing.com).
He was involved in an accident and seems to be in coma.

I will take him in my prayers, get well soon Ari.

Wim

From a fisherman in the far north to a fisherman in the far south, get well
Ari.
My prayers are with you.

/Roger

---

Old March 18th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Tim J.

"Wim" wrote...
This might interest some of you.

Some people on ROFF know Ari Bert.

I have been on his homepage (www.africanfishing.com).
He was involved in an accident and seems to be in coma.

I will take him in my prayers, get well soon Ari.

Wow, that is sad. I hope he pulls through soon.

The article says three other people who worked with Ari were in the accident,
and two were killed. Quite a tragedy.
--
TL,
Tim

Old March 19th, 2004, 05:59 AM
Joel Axelrad

Wim writes...

This might interest some of you.

Some people on ROFF know Ari Bert.

I have been on his homepage (www.africanfishing.com).
He was involved in an accident and seems to be in coma.

I will take him in my prayers, get well soon Ari.

Wim

Do you have anymore details?
No wonder he hasn't responded to my personal Emails.
My prayers are with him also,

Joel Axelrad
**DFD**
Old March 19th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Wim

No, I haven´t any further details. I only checked his webpage, because
I tried to get in contact with him again.

Wim

Wim writes...

Old March 19th, 2004, 09:06 AM
Wim

Sorry, I didn´t wrote about his fellows, who have been killed in this
accident, but I was quite shocked about that news.

Wim

"Wim" wrote...

Old March 19th, 2004, 09:27 AM
troutbum_mt

Wim wrote...
This might interest some of you.

Some people on ROFF know Ari Bert.

I have been on his homepage (www.africanfishing.com).
He was involved in an accident and seems to be in coma.

I will take him in my prayers, get well soon Ari.

I'll be sure to mention him in my prayers as well.
--
Warren
(use troutbum_mt (at) yahoo to reply via email)
Old March 19th, 2004, 04:54 PM
riverman

Wim wrote in message . ..
This might interest some of you.

Some people on ROFF know Ari Bert.

I have been on his homepage (www.africanfishing.com).
He was involved in an accident and seems to be in coma.

I will take him in my prayers, get well soon Ari.

Holy ****! This is bad news, indeed!! I'm headed to Joberg in 10 days,
and was planning on contacting Ari for another day of fishing. Thank
you for passing on this sad news, Wim. If I find out anything
additional, I'll post it along.

Myron
Old March 19th, 2004, 05:03 PM
riverman

Wim wrote in message . ..
No, I haven´t any further details. I only checked his webpage, because
I tried to get in contact with him again.

For those interested, here's the link to the webpage article.

http://tinyurl.com/2jl6u

--riverman