FS2004 geting my stuff together Update

Old February 12th, 2004, 01:22 PM
rb608

Default FS2004 geting my stuff together Update

Whew. This computer crashing stuff is a pain in the ass. I finally have
most everything back where it was, and in some cases better than before.
I'm still working on the new ISP/old ISP conflicts, so I haven't updated the
swap page lately, but maybe I'll make that today's task in between job
searching.

Sorry to be delayed with the arrival notifications; I have received 8 sets
since last posting an update. Those 8 a

Tim Johnson
Ron Ausman
Rob Fortuna
Chuck Vance
Larry Medina
Rob Switzer
John Lindsey
Svend Tang-Petersen

And to reiterate those previously received:

Dale Wilkinson
Paul Williamson
Tony Weall
Larry Schmitt
Randy Kane
Don Paradise
Frank Church
Dave Martel

I'll add that one of the data files lost in the crash was my OE address
book, so I won't be notifying anybody by email until I put that back
together.

I'm heading back to the P.O. today, so check back if you think you should be
on the list but aren't.

Ye otherwise unemployed swapmeister,
Joe Fleischman

Old February 12th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Bob Weinberger

"rb608" wrote in message

snip
And to reiterate those previously received:

Dale Wilkinson
Paul Williamson
Tony Weall
Larry Schmitt
Randy Kane
Don Paradise
Frank Church
Dave Martel

snip

Ye otherwise unemployed swapmeister,
Joe Fleischman

Joe,
Did you lose mine? I thought you had them.

--
Bob Weinberger
La, Grande, OR

place a dot between bobs and stuff and remove invalid to send email

Old February 12th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Dave Martel

Bob;

Your name is in green on the Swap page; so I think Joe's got them (However
I do *not* want to speak for him). He probably just inadvertantly left your
name out. Keep smiling.

Dave M
"Bob Weinberger" wrote in message
news

snip

Old February 12th, 2004, 09:47 PM
rb608

"Bob Weinberger" wrote in message
And to reiterate those previously received:

...and Bob Weinberger. Sorry about that. It's written right here on my
list.

...and Lou Teletski.

Joe F.

Old February 12th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Tim J.

"rb608" wrote...

"Bob Weinberger" wrote
And to reiterate those previously received:

..and Bob Weinberger. Sorry about that. It's written right here on my
list.

..and Lou Teletski.

Is this part of that Monty Python skit again?
--
TL,
Tim

Old February 12th, 2004, 10:36 PM
rb608

"Tim J." wrote in message
"rb608" wrote...
"Bob Weinberger" wrote
..and Bob Weinberger. Sorry about that. It's written right here on my
list.

..and Lou Teletski.

Is this part of that Monty Python skit again?

Two. I only left two people off the list. :-)

Joe F.